@UR Team - TM600 image requests..

ToneDeff

Inactive User
Reaction score
Had a few requests i'd like to see on the TM600 so thought i might aswell make a new thread with them now your back again :p

- have managed to get Crond installed/running, would it be possible to add /var/etv/init/ dir that auto runs any scripts in it on startup..

- have managed to get MultiView EPG installed/running, would it be possible that when "keys" are disbaled on red button pressing it would do
"wget -q -O /dev/null http://192.168.1.2/cgi-bin/startPlugin?path=/var/tuxbox/plugins/&name=mv.cfg"
or similar to start MV straight form red button.

- option to enable/disable the new locks on CCcam.cfg and TuxBox Commander.

also is there any way to do 2 commands from a single "execute" in the Blue Panel cpanel.xml ?

e.g
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
would like to do that on a single line
<execute name="*Create /hdd/mv/, Do Before Install" target="mkdir /hdd/mv/ ; ln -s /hdd/mv/ /var/tuxbox/config/"/>
but that doesn't seem to work...

Doesn't /var/bin/extra_run work on TM600 images? I always thought that was a defacto standard for the post-boot auto excecuted script on Enigma1...?

Doesn't /var/bin/extra_run work on TM600 images? I always thought that was a defacto standard for the post-boot auto excecuted script on Enigma1...?

doesn't seem to be doing anything with that file on startup.

Sorry ToneDef, I don't have the TM600 anymore, but from memory - that's exactly how I've done it. I was running the original TM image on it (so called FTA), created the extra_run in the /var/bin, put in the start for cccam, and voila!
Are you sure that you have given it the 'execute' attributes? Just make it 777, to make things easier. And, the file name is exactly as above - no .sh extension, all lower case, etc.

thanks "fdlsys" not sure if i forgot to do 755 the first time but it's working now :D

adding it to my blue panel server to auto start ZapStream and Crond for EPG updates :)

Back