Uploading Kryptview channel list

sakiblateef

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how to do this? I keep getting download not requested.

1.Turn on STB
2.Press menu
3.Press OK (Installation on TV)
4.Press four 0 (If you have change this but in your code. If you have turn it off just goto step 5)
5.Press DATA DOWNLOAD
6.Press OK
8.Select data download or channel data
9.On your computer start up STB editor
10.Click on download
11.A box will come on
12.Press SI/CODE ( si receive = channel data / code receive = image )
13.Click on Receive
14.Click on open and but a name for the factory date file
15.Change to right com port & FTA MODEL
16. Know press OK from step 8 and wait for CH in the window of STB
17.Press start on STB editor and it will start sending the data to your computer
And that it.

tmc

Send data from PC to STB ( image or channel list )

1.Connect STB to PC by null cable
2.Start up STB editor
3.Click on tools
4.Goto code/si ( code = image / si = channel data )
5.A box will come on
6.Click on CODE/SI(By LOADER & K-TABLE)
7.Click on send
8.Click on open
9.Click on the factory data from your PC
10.Make sure you are on the right com & FTA MODEL
11.Turn off your STB by the plug
12. Click on start and then turn on plug at stb and it will start to send the data to the STB
13 Wait untill the STB turn back on

tmc

Cheers mate. I've managed to upload the channel list but when I open it with the editor it only gives me a list of transponders but no list of channels. Any ideas on how I can get it to display the list of channels as well as the transponders?

ok im a little confused onthis too, ive followed the instructions and downloaded the si from my box to the stb editor, but how do i know what channels are what? and how do i use the favourite edit?

cheers

ok im a little confused onthis too, ive followed the instructions and downloaded the si from my box to the stb editor, but how do i know what channels are what? and how do i use the favourite edit?

cheers

When you open your channel list are just seeing transponders or are there a list of channels as well. I think you might be getting the same problem as me.

yeh it's just a transponder list, doesnt actually give a list of channels?

yeh it's just a transponder list, doesnt actually give a list of channels?

I think the new firmware is causing problems with displaying the list of channels in the service file. I've downloaded a channel list someone else uploaded with a previous firmware and it displays the channels in the list as well as the transponders. Try loading an older version of the firmware and see what results you get.

which release are you using? ive got the jan release on mine.

What was the one before that? october was it? i'll try it tomorrow

I have the January one loaded as well. I think the previous release was for November.

Back