Upgrading Cams To Latest Version

to date m8 id only been checking against the d+ chans as i thought they were open and least problematic /likely to change at mo.....

i just tried taquilla and no joy......

as im typing france 3 came on - but this seems to be the minute of clearing u used to get with an old patch on a technomate.......as its just frozen.....

so m8 either i am doing something really wrong or there is a bit of config missing somewhere......

from ur post m8 i think u expected it to work judging by wot i had done......do i also need to stay well clear of the v01 control panel now ?......

maybe i should try this with juliet image and not ur06.......

thanks for your assistance m8....i'll keep pluggin away hoping to find a solution....at least u confirm for me wot should be done and happening-which is most of the battle....

bert

It all clears for me, including Premiere. Perhaps you did not leave it for long enough on premiere, it takes maybe 30 seconds to clear first time, but that softcam and mgcamd1.24 def work fine :). Polsat was also working but changed keys and new 1 not released yet.

OK...complete factory reset, retuned, downloaded cams via green button-then followed Devilfishes TUT to the letter and I AM COOKING WITH GAS -LOL

d+ and Taq loud and clear.....I havent cleared Perm yet but havent left it on for the time u suggest PH.....

Big THANK YOU to Devilfish for his time and patience....but i am sorted
and very happy.....

Premiere opens with Mgcamd 1.24 download the config aswell, this file mg.cfg is in var/keys ftp to var keys, then after see if U is set to {04} if not change it and save the settings

to change the file right click on it and select edit

Multivision & TPS also open with Mgcamd 1.24 if there is an tps.au file in var/keys delete it, to get these channels clearing go to FRANCE 4 and restart Mgcamd after its cleared go to a mutlivision or tps channel all should clear now.
providing you have updated your keys

Polsat is also open with Mgcamd 1.24 if you have ftp'd yesterdays softcam

Back