Updating jtagged 360

cheesey

Member ++
Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone any instructions to update my jtagged 360 which is currently on 9199 system software to the latest kinect compatible one?

TIA

Cheesey

Well i used Jtag Tool-Coolshrimp Version 2.75 of the xecuter site. Destructions on there and program.

Done in 10 mins and all good. took me longer to decide the best way to flash than the whole process

Geronimoe

Well i used Jtag Tool-Coolshrimp Version 2.75 of the xecuter site. Destructions on there and program.

Done in 10 mins and all good. took me longer to decide the best way to flash than the whole process

Geronimoe

Thanks for the reply.

Excuse my ignorance but.... can I get the nand backup via the starting with the 360 using eject. I know I can get the cpu/dvd key via that route.

Basically what I'm saying is do I need to open the 360 to sort this out or is it all via usb? Do I need to worry about popping the fuses?

I didnt do the jtag so not sure whats been done to it

Cheesey

Well if you haven,t got a nand backup you could use flash360 to make a backup of your nand via usb stick. Personally i would not risk it and would open it up and make a backup from the Jtag and make sure you compare the dumps so you know there good.

This post will help you a lot:
h**ps://docs.google.com/View?id=dnfmv5h_186pp2zddm

Geronimoe

Last edited:
Cheers m8

I'll play a few more of the games I've got b4 I risk it;)

Flash 360 worked fine for me and took seconds although rrod'd shortly after.

Apparently quite a problem rrod on old systems running kinect dash.

But as far as updating jtag dash, worked a charm.

Flash360 worked fine on my machine too. No RROD either.

Back