updated kv and now lost ss2

kevlinks72

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys&gals

Anyone got this prob?
updated kva780 twice in last 2 weeks an now lost ss2 an mutv? tried all sorts to get em back,
they are not even in my channel list? bit gutted as was lookin forward to the ars/spur game today

all working my end m8 in the North East

mutv
ss2

Every time you update your box you should factory default your box and do a new scan

Very strange m8, had em yest but gone this morn, then checked for another update an it updated then totally gone, list goes from 511 -513, cant seem to get it back?

Every time you update your box you should factory default your box and do a new scan

i'll give that a go m8,cheers....i did delete all channels and rescan but i've never had to do a factory default before....box been good for 2 yrs

Guys get your NET ID from your subbed box that is the only 100% place you know its right, no point picking what was before as most have changed in the last while back, so what was once your net id might not be any longer

have u got the correct net id m8 as most have changed in the last while back, so what was once your net id might not be any longer

have u got the correct net id m8 as most have changed in the last while back, so what was once your net id might not be any longer

dont know m8, i just got my kv under t.v, subbed box has been put away in attic for safe keeping

subbed box out off the attic m8

I'll grab the subbed box an give it a go m8, it may be a local issue tho, the kv came up with the net id for my area as it always has but as i mentioned its strange that only ss2 an mutv have gone...cheers for your help m8

I'll grab the subbed box an give it a go m8, it may be a local issue tho, the kv came up with the net id for my area as it always has but as i mentioned its strange that only ss2 an mutv have gone...cheers for your help m8

ok m8 cheers

no wonder people have problems,you have to update firmware on box.what date is on yours,and as said loads of time net ids have changed and what was may not be now,and it fixes glitching problems.

Hi Joe, Sorry to b a dumb ass but how do i find out the net id and change it on a kv, put my sub box back with a splitter, chans forever freezing and glitching now since i done last update....

Using your subbed box... Not the KV box.

Press the home button on your VM remote control.
Go to settings.
Then technical stuff.
Your net id is the first item on the list.

on the the kv when it lists all the net ids you scroll down and press ok the one you want,at the moment a number of +1 are down back in a few days.

Using your subbed box... Not the KV box.

Press the home button on your VM remote control.
Go to settings.
Then technical stuff.
Your net id is the first item on the list.

on the the kv when it lists all the net ids you scroll down and press ok the one you want,at the moment a number of +1 are down back in a few days.

cheers m8 nice 1

cheers m8 nice 1

Mornin joe,

I got the net id from sub box which is 4, on the kv i have a list of network id's 1-5,
1. NTL 2. EX-C&W 3.CHORUS 4.TELEWEST 5. is just blank

when i scroll across on my network NTL it comes up with 1-57 sets of numbers,
the first set is 187.00 6.952 256 and the first 5 digits get higher down the list,

do i select the 4th set of numbers in the list to change my network id?

Back