Update evox

samir12

Inactive User
Reaction score
does any1 know how to update evolution x to da latest version cuz ive got a modded xbox with evox dasboard and i think ive got a old version of evox.

What version have you got? Have you ever used XBMC? I use that as my Dash and its much better than evox.

bally12345 said:
What version have you got? Have you ever used XBMC? I use that as my Dash and its much better than evox.

Ive got evolution x v+3921 and i do use xbmc but only for playing divx.

samir12 said:
Ive got evolution x v+3921 and i do use xbmc but only for playing divx.

Well XBMC does everything that evox does so I suggest you use that as your dashboard, just get hold of the latest version.

Xbmc

XBMC is absolutely brilliant. I use this as my dash.Its really easy to update now as well as it now comes with an xbe shortcut that you just put on your c drive and name it something that your bios boots.

When you want to update it you just delete the xbmc from the e partition and then just dump the new version in. THe shortcut always find the new version,......sweet. Just updated it this moring.

Plus with all the scripts you can download as well.THere even a scipts installer now...... am lovin it.

xbmc is a nice app. to update evox get the newer one and replace the files with the new ones, but remember to edit your evox.ini file

Back