• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Unscrambled .wii to .iso...

joebow

Inactive User
Hi..

I Managed to use the unscrambler to get an .iso file...

What do i burn it with??

Can I use imageburn and burn at 4X on good media...or do i need to use a special program...

Was gonna install my wiikey today but can get the 2 triwing screws out in the deep holes....dont wanna wreck the heads on them trying to get em out with a normal screwdriver...so I ordered one off ebay today and hopefully will be here next tuesday or wednesday!!

Also one other thing....can I write a pic 12f675 with wiifree hex with my old elvis programmer???

Has anyone used this hex and what it like compared to wiikey??

Thanks

Joe

G1zm02k7

Inactive User
hi, i use alcohall to burn the isos and also used clone to burn them, buty burn at 4 speed as it needs a good burn

Highlander

VIP Member
VIP Member
nero to burn, and the security screw, i bought a complete set of security bits from screwfix for under a fiver, it has ALL security tamper bits needed for loads of jobs.

nickgen

Inactive User
i used the wifree version 2.28 and used the hex for the 12f675 it works great so far tried about 6 games and they boot up no trouble, fit the chip outside the wii and its easy to update, got my chip from maplins about £1.40 each.