Unlocking NTL original card

oglock

Inactive User
Reaction score
I got a sammy 2110C box i have the orignal Card. Im trying to glitch it so i can read the card in Nagra but ive been trying for last couple hours and im struggling. Im gonna explain how i do it Step by step plz tell me if im wrong

I have the TMC911 unlooper so what i do is there is a switch near the power supply i put that to the left. I also put switches 1 and 5 to on.

I flash the looper wit XP Atmel programmer i get this message.

Hex Files Loaded.
Initializing ...
Initialized
Syncing ...
Synchronized
Vendor Code: 00 (Unknown)
Part Family: 01 DEVICE LOCKED
Issuing Chip Erase ...
Erased
Vendor Code: 1e (Atmel)
Part Family: 91 AT90S2313
Programming EEPROM ...
Programming Flash ...
Verifying EEPROM ...
Verifying Flash ...
Setting Lock Bits ...
Lock Bits Set!
Complete!

I take it thats ok... Then i push the switch back to the right and push Switch 1 down and push Switch 2 up. So that switch 2 and 5 are on only. Is this right?

then i install sct10en.exe (windows scrip control) and install that.

Then i run Winexp (both nagra and winexp in 98 mode). in the config settings i select the modded T911 ( i got the config file from the tutorial in the download section.

Then i open up a script (i load rom11 unlocker script)

I hit the execute button and i get this

________________Setting up WinExplorer_________________
TX Data : 19 03 15 60 10 21 00 0D A0 CA 00 00 07 21 05 06
03 FF FF 00 20 40 0E 05 9F 00
RX Data : 0A 00

Script C:\Documents and Settings\A Y A A Z\Desktop\bod unlocker\rom11 unlocker.xvb Transmission Completed

A box pops up saying unable to find provider..... Exiting

So im kind of left confused pulling my hair out. I then try to read the card in Nagra and i get this error

Opening of COM4 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 31 20 52 65 76 42 30 44 3C
ROM Revision: 011
EEPROM Revision: RevB0D
ProviderID: 5C
CamID: 27 7F C0 13
Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
Attempting to login to BD3
Reading ROM11 failed
Closing of COM4 was successful

I use the pheonix programmer and i have it in pheonix mode 3.68 (also tried 3.58). Software version for pheonix i use is 1.35 version build 1313 release.

What am i doing wrong? Would appreciate the replies thanks :)

hi m8 everything seems correct to me so i would say try unlooping the card again and replace the WinExplorer.ini config with this below and select mylooper as ur config settings if that dont work dont know if ther no provider script or if can be done or what havent had that problem yet but maybe some1 rlse will be able to answer it

Thanks for the reply

i now get this error with that config

________________Setting up WinExplorer_________________

Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 2 Bytes Requested, 0 Bytes Read, Continuing Script

Script Error on Line 396
Sc.GetByte: Requested Byte Exceeds Last Read Request

by the way i brought a separate serial port (PCI) could this be the problem ??

hi all i have purchest a tmc unlooper off flee bay can anyone point me in the right direction to do the original ntl cards

i have a 2110c i have done the talk bk by the 2 resisters is this right on the underside of the board

sorry to p*ss ppl off but do i need nagra codes for the cards aswell plz help

can any one help!!!

i have a t911 tmc unlooper and i need to flash can any one point me in the right direction and tell me how to get a flash programmer thanz

Back