Universal remote

coley65

Inactive User
Reaction score
Need a universal remote for the tm that cheapo,

Coley

B&M bargains £5.99 the do the job but personaly I think there all shite even the expensive ones cant beat the original why dont you look around on ebay are sommick for a replacement :Cheers::Cheers:

I agree they are all shite. Never thought of B&Ms does that work with the new technomate tm600 cos I have tried 2 others and they dont work but they were old ones.

Coley

the kameleon can learn from original remotes, this is what i use for all my gear

2205.jpg

but they cost more than me reciever lol. However can you confirm that they work with the new version tm500/600

Coley

mine cost me 9.99 from maplins m8

and mine has worked with both the old and new type of remote as it learns the actual commands from the original remote and store them

it is a bit of a pain in the arse when you first start to set it all up, but all you really need are the arrow keys, coloured keys, menu and exit

amazon, less than 20 quid

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/One-for-all-Remote-Control/dp/B00008RTA4/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1249290042&sr=8-5]One for all Remote Control: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo[/ame]

SLx one on egay, 8 way, for less than 12 quid, search result below

kameleon, TV Accessories, Accessories, Home Audio Hi Fi items at low prices on eBay.co.uk

this is what you have to look for when buying one of these things

•Learning function learns from your existing handsets so compatibility is guarenteed

They look so sexy them remotes and I am tempted but I am having enough troble with my tm at the mo.

I will try b & ms tomorrow

Thanks

mine cost me 9.99 from maplins m8

and mine has worked with both the old and new type of remote as it learns the actual commands from the original remote and store them

it is a bit of a pain in the arse when you first start to set it all up, but all you really need are the arrow keys, coloured keys, menu and exit

Cheers for this digidude' Im gonna have a bash at one and see `if it pick's up my eurovox and LG think that deserves a bit rep lol.

well thats the good thing about aldi if crap you can take it back

Coley

These are now made by a different company who are menat to make qaulity products

tevion generally make decent crap, but for four quid, if its that bad, ill use it to wedge the shed door open, and the darkbox thats wedging it open at the moment can then go in the bin lol

Back