United announce double deal

As a matter of fact at the time of your post he did have the same amount as goals as he has now as there has been no La Liga football in the last 4 days and your post was 1 day ago.

well football365.com were wrong then, i deeply apologise to anyone who still thinks torres is a great player [/sarcasm]

btw, if it makes u feel better, ur right......better?

well football365.com were wrong then, i deeply apologise to anyone who still thinks torres is a great player [/sarcasm]

btw, if it makes u feel better, ur right......better?

its not about being right its the fact you were so confident

Anyway wat u know of quality players Torres has played well this season look at our very own Rooney how many did he score in the league not many more then Torres has managed in La Liga does that mean Rooney isn't a quality player.

You may be right and Torres may not be able to hand the league but its all about opinion and guessing at present as we haven't even signed him lol

I am still waiting on your resonse to my post Ronaldo...lol

Come on now, you were quick at correcting siross when he used what he thought was right info. Now answer me this....why does Ruud need replaced when you scored more goals without him.

: big crow

its not about being right its the fact you were so confident

Anyway wat u know of quality players Torres has played well this season look at our very own Rooney how many did he score in the league not many more then Torres has managed in La Liga does that mean Rooney isn't a quality player.

You may be right and Torres may not be able to hand the league but its all about opinion and guessing at present as we haven't even signed him lol

i was confident because i dont believe the hype around the player, really is as simple as that.

EVERYONE who i speak to is praising him because he is linked with united

and as for rooney, he has played his part but can u actually say that you have seen enough of torres to justify united being interested in him?
Rooney has been overshadowed by some very good performanes this season, athletico madrid on the other hand have been pretty crap, got battered by barca 6-0 and are placed 6th

I am still waiting on your resonse to my post Ronaldo...lol

Come on now, you were quick at correcting siross when he used what he thought was right info. Now answer me this....why does Ruud need replaced when you scored more goals without him.

: big crow

Well i think we need a new goal scoring striker for this season as Saha is injured far too much and we never replaced Ruud when he left although we scored lots we still need a new striker then we maybe can score even more goals. Thats why i want new striker as we could do with a proper goal scorer and Ruud was that.

I was only pulling your leg m8, I know exactly what you meant, Ruud is a great striker and he did need replaced even though you lot scored for fun last season.

they need a striker because ronaldo wont score like he did last season
everything he hit went in

and no i am not pulling him down he is a good player but like most footballers at least 1 season everything they touch brings a goal

well only time will tell Dave

But Ronaldo will score quite a few goals for us no doubt lets say he will score a lot more then Liverpool midfield

they need a striker because ronaldo wont score like he did last season
everything he hit went in

and no i am not pulling him down he is a good player but like most footballers at least 1 season everything they touch brings a goal

not really, he created LOADS of chances for himself and was the top shooter in the premiership

he would have got 145 goals if he scored everything he hit :p lol

not really, he created LOADS of chances for himself and was the top shooter in the premiership

he would have got 145 goals if he scored everything he hit :p lol

agree siross he created loads and will only get better that the thing that is frightening for opposition

yes Dave you do that!!

Looks like Liverpool want Malouda he ain't a bad player

who do you think Liverpool will sign this season and do you think Sissoko will leave?

i havent got a clue m8 looks as though they r keeping there cards close to there chest i wish they would hurry up though

and this talk about only £40 mill to spend is wrong
the owners have stated there isnt a limit it is player specific
and if rafa wants a player and he thinks they will benifit liverpool then money is no object

:)
so to me that means any body is avalible
money talks

but saying that i wouldnt want liverpool to be like chelski and just spend for the fun of it
i would like them to look evaluate then buy

no stupid prices because i think chelski have fooked it up for everybody else inflating prices

agree there is an unlimited transfer budget i think you need a fullback, wingers and striker as through the middle in midfield and defense you are sound. The name Eto'o keeps getting linked with yourselves wat you think?

Zenden and Gonzalez out they will need replacing i think and also a fullback would do you good someone like Alves.

Anyway good luck and i am certain Rafa will be alot wiser the Mournihore with the funds he has. Look like the Russian ain't looking to buy everyone this time around Surprise surprise lol

agree there is an unlimited transfer budget i think you need a fullback, wingers and striker as through the middle in midfield and defense you are sound. The name Eto'o keeps getting linked with yourselves wat you think?

Zenden and Gonzalez out they will need replacing i think and also a fullback would do you good someone like Alves.

Anyway good luck and i am certain Rafa will be alot wiser the Mournihore with the funds he has. Look like the Russian ain't looking to buy everyone this time around Surprise surprise lol
eto i dont know
i would have given gonzalez 1 more yr he was starting to play ok and got injured how can u judge a man on 1 season fook rafa fought to get him here
plus he is only a kid
put him in the reserves like liverpool of old
that is how we used to buy
buy in reserves for a yr or so then progress to the first team
may be that is what rafa is doing now buying a load of kids

i would have given gonzalez 1 more yr he was starting to play

exactly what i was thinking, especially seein as though he was at liverpool quite a while before playing.

he showed potential, could be a great player

eto i dont know
i would have given gonzalez 1 more yr he was starting to play ok and got injured how can u judge a man on 1 season fook rafa fought to get him here
plus he is only a kid
put him in the reserves like liverpool of old
that is how we used to buy
buy in reserves for a yr or so then progress to the first team
may be that is what rafa is doing now buying a load of kids

Eto would probably gurantee you lot 20 or so goals if you can buy him!!!

Agree i think Gonzalez needed another season under his belt at least as he didn't do too bad and would have improved over time.

I think Zenden needed to go as his pace is not there no more.

Back