Unemployed father-of-10 is having another four children and is 'engaged' again

nobody mentioned anything about what colour or religion he was in the news story, i don't see how it is relevant to the thread in the slightest. so can we keep the comments on race out of it please.

imagine if he hadn't been in prison, he'd probably have another half a dozen ! lol

Should get an ASBO banning him from bus stations, lol

TBH, surely the different moms new about his past and the various kids ?

you would think they do, sounds like they probably all live quite locally to each other. then again when you read up on them they all seem to have a couple of kids at least with different guys, so maybe its a career option? :err:

you would think they do, sounds like they probably all live quite locally to each other. then again when you read up on them they all seem to have a couple of kids at least with different guys, so maybe its a career option? :err:

Do they, didn't see that. unfortunately with benefits in this country then you can make a career out of it. I did notice in the article that it made a point of mentioning that virtually everyone involved is unemployed.

no to be fair reading it again, some of them have other kids and some dont. so he's obviously just a charming individual that no woman can resist! lol

no to be fair reading it again, some of them have other kids and some dont. so he's obviously just a charming individual that no woman can resist! lol

you best keep away from him then,

Well can you blame him or the goverment for allowing this to happen? He is playing the system because the system is allowing it to be played.

Lets face it, is he stupid for doing what he is doing or are we stupid for not doing it and allowing the goverment to poo all over the working class. As it said in the story its now better for the unemployed to have kids and the working class suffer due to the cost/charges of having a kid.

I should get my percriptions free cuz i put money onto the system and have since i left school the long term unemployed or people that have never had a job should have to pay. Yes i know there are genunine people that are unemployed but there should be a line (say 3 years) unemployed and you start loosing the benifits.

Just my 2 pence worth. :proud:

Nowhere in the report does it mention his race yet somebody here has to bring it up, nobody is implying that only white do this. Its not relevant to the story, yet somebody here has to mention it.

no the fact is others do it but the rags pick on the white man as an easy target if it had been someone ethnic it wouldnt have made the papers and thats the point.

so my comment does have relevance to the thread in that its known ethnic people like big families but the rags see no issue in them doing that and claiming for them all.

no race issue at all it could have been the french for all i care but it isnt its the ethnic people who like big families, suppose that makes me racist that i picked up on that and mentioned it as its not politically correct to say anything about anyone of a different creed or colour these days.

policital correctness madness and i see you have caught the bug.

its nothing to do with being racist so get over it, your the only one who picked upon it and read it the way you wanted, add to the fact it was me that posted it i bet you shit a brick and hit quote as fast as you could.

again nothing to do with race its equality, seems its fair to witch hunt this guy but not others who are known to breed in droves and claim off the government.

is this part of your cunning plan to rid any mention of colour/race/creed from the face of the planet? it wont happen so tear that plan book up.

get over yourself man, your the only one in the thread trying to make ita race issue.

last reply to you, cant believe im having to explain myself to a muppet so i wont from now on, take my posts or leave them but dont be a muppet troll with them.

no the fact is others do it but the rags pick on the white man as an easy target if it had been someone ethnic it wouldnt have made the papers and thats the point.

so my comment does have relevance to the thread in that its known ethnic people like big families but the rags see no issue in them doing that and claiming for them all.

no race issue at all it could have been the french for all i care but it isnt its the ethnic people who like big families, suppose that makes me racist that i picked up on that and mentioned it as its not politically correct to say anything about anyone of a different creed or colour these days.

policital correctness madness and i see you have caught the bug.

its nothing to do with being racist so get over it, your the only one who picked upon it and read it the way you wanted, add to the fact it was me that posted it i bet you shit a brick and hit quote as fast as you could.

again nothing to do with race its equality, seems its fair to witch hunt this guy but not others who are known to breed in droves and claim off the government.

is this part of your cunning plan to rid any mention of colour/race/creed from the face of the planet? it wont happen so tear that plan book up.

get over yourself man, your the only one in the thread trying to make ita race issue.

last reply to you, cant believe im having to explain myself to a muppet so i wont from now on, take my posts or leave them but dont be a muppet troll with them.

Couple of points you touched on,

Having big families with the same person in a good relation is a hell of lot of difference to what this guy is doing and sounds like will continue to do.

White people are not the issue in this story and I believe the story would have got picked up if the guy had been ethnic. So sorry, but the poor white man is not being picked upon regardless of how you see the press.

Sorry to defate your ego but I didn't look at the username before hitting quote. I saw the posting and shook my head thing why does somebody have to being race into this. While a vast majority of people continue to live in harmary, unfortunately it is people with your mentally that will ensure there will always be a minority of people who don't want that.

Don't forget that it is not only a minority of ethinic people who have large numbers of kids (though rarely with multiple partners), until a few generations ago it was common for cathlics (I think who don't believe in contraception) to have 10+ kids.

used to be plenty of families around here with 13, 14 kids, i remember when we were kids one of our neighbours had over 20 kids.

i think the issue is that they are all with different women, if a couple choose to have a large number of children thats an entirely different story to having a dozen kids with different women and not living with them or contributing towards their keep.

for the last time keep this thread on track, his race is nothing to do with the story.

What a funny story, the guy looks a right mong.. wtf is a fully grown man doing wearing trackies .. shellsuit at that.. he should be castrated and a new limit should be placed on how many children fathers can have of say 3.. anymore than that and the families should support the child fully..

But again you could argue if theyre not supported that you will see more poor and homeless children..

used to be plenty of families around here with 13, 14 kids, i remember when we were kids one of our neighbours had over 20 kids.

i think the issue is that they are all with different women, if a couple choose to have a large number of children thats an entirely different story to having a dozen kids with different women and not living with them or contributing towards their keep.

I think that is problem most people with this guy. having 10 kids is not a problem as long as they are in a loving family. This guy seems to be having lots of kids and then basically abanding them and moving on to the next girl.

have kids all you want jst make sure you can afford them, thats my 10p worth in lol

I agree wholeheartedly, the problem i have is that the government makes it that everybody can afford them nowadays :)

Here is a question, should IVF and other such treatments be funded on NHS ?

or jst take the wains off the unemployed and give them to the people who have money lol

Here is a question, should IVF and other such treatments be funded on NHS ?

Not if you’re overweight. I'm not saying all people who require IVF are overweight but an increasing number of people seeking IVF are obese very obese !!

Me personally if you can't put the effort in to lose weight why should I fund it

i also think you should have a good steady job too, no point wasting thousands in IVF for them to rely on the state.

If you genuinely want a child that much, you would meet the above criteria.

this bloke has his human and civil rights like any other person in this country

he is allowed to do whatever he likes as long as he keeps to his Job seekers agreement and regular check-ups for his incapacity benefit

why are we discriminating him - he is no different from anyone else in this country claiming what they are entitled to

if he wants 14 kids he can them - there is nothing we can do to stop him or the women who want his children - if you want to point the finger then point it at the previous government who rewarded unemployed people by offering them incentives to multiply

you know hospitals are staging regular meetings with benefit officers so when the staff are given a decent redundancy package they are aware of all the little benefit add ons to suplement their income whilst unemployed

Back