Unable to connect to Free server using TM6900

After successfully connected to a server and watched todays game.. i then tried to test another server and problems arised

The problems are: My TM6900 kept turning itself off and on until i turned it off from the socket. I then tried to connect again, each time i press on the yellow button, the receiver will turn itself off again..

So i uninstall the patch and install it again, still the same problem, and when it finally stayed without turning off, the receiver will not connect to the network
i kept getting" network error" even though all the info was entered correctly.

I need help now pls

"@digidude can you help me please?

Thanks.

Yo Bro.
Did you get your TM fixed m8?
I`ve tried a few free servers..I get the message connected, but nowt opens...
I`m giving it a go now but I think I`m gonna give it up..: multi :

Been trying for days using a TM5200D, getting connected, green box on WSP everything moving on laptop screen, receiver asking for keys but nothing clears.
I've checked to make sure I select the correct port for the caid I require for my channel but still does not clear.

Any ideas anyone ?

Regards Finearrow

@mikey2ky, it sounds like the dchp lease on the IP youre using has changed, and the receivers trying to use an IP thats been issued to another bit of equipment, turn the receiver off at the mains, turn back on, go into IP menu, press red button to scan for new IP address, then try again

@ finearrow

what patch are you using, as sssp was written out of a lot of patches, december ones are the most stable for this

Hi Digidude, thanks for the reply, I downloaded April 2009 patch from here.
It had SSSP listed in the patch,7979 menu works on the receiver but wont clear anything.

Many thanks.

Finearrow

Hi Digidude, the reason I'm using the TM 5200D is because I did'nt want to risk my shinny new TM 6900 Super+ with a Super patch in case I brick it.

Are the Super patches really OK for the Super+, another guy had posted earlier that his Super+ got messed up after patching with Super patch.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards Finearrow

technomate has said that the super+ and super use the same firmware m8

do you have a null modem lead? as if the worse should happen, theyre easily brought back to life with a hardware flash by lead instead of usb

hi all

just joined the forum. Well i also have tm 6900 super plus with latest firmware ive been able to connect to servers as long as they dont end in no-ip.info or no-ip.biz or no-ip.org However it seems unstable on the tm6900. so far showtime and orbit have worked. ive connected through lan port. but its hard to make an initial connection. so anyone here had any luck connecting to no-ip server??

regards

hi all

just joined the forum. Well i also have tm 6900 super plus with latest firmware ive been able to connect to servers as long as they dont end in no-ip.info or no-ip.biz or no-ip.org However it seems unstable on the tm6900. so far showtime and orbit have worked. ive connected through lan port. but its hard to make an initial connection. so anyone here had any luck connecting to no-ip server??

regards

Hi mate, just ping the host address note down the ip address and put that into the 6900 super instead, aint tried it myselp but apparantly works a treat.

Regards Finearrow.

Hi mate, just ping the host address note down the ip address and put that into the 6900 super instead, aint tried it myselp but apparantly works a treat.

Regards Finearrow.

Thanx for the reply. I tried that and successfuly pinged the server. I entered the ip address into the tm6900 and get network error.

now when i try to connect to a particulular ip my receiver shuts down automatically. got rid of it now its ok. hmm wonder why it does that.

Hi Digidude, thanks for the reply, I downloaded April 2009 patch from here.
It had SSSP listed in the patch,7979 menu works on the receiver but wont clear anything.

Many thanks.

Finearrow

Digidude is the above patch OK or should I try Decembers for the TM5200D

Many thanks Finearrow

Thanx for the reply. I tried that and successfuly pinged the server. I entered the ip address into the tm6900 and get network error.

Do a search on the forum some people seem to have it sorted.

Finearrow

Yo Bro.
Did you get your TM fixed m8?
I`ve tried a few free servers..I get the message connected, but nowt opens...
I`m giving it a go now but I think I`m gonna give it up..: multi :

Yes my TM is working......I was able to connect to some free servers.. The problems about not able to connect to server was b/cos the server were down even though i could connect via ping. So sometimes u can ping and receive good connections and still not connect cos of the server being overloaded or busy.

Glad you got it sorted m8. I`ll give it another go one rainy boring day.
Cheers....:Cheers:

having a few issues trying to connect to a server... anyone online who could help?

Cheers

Edit//

Here are the server details:
ABSAT // JSC SPORTS // SRG SUISSE // NOVA // CANALSAT // D+ // SKY IT // TPS // ORBIT TVMAX // POLSAT // CYFRA+ // DIGI TV // C+FR // NUMERICABLE // PREMIERE // SHOWTIME // TV VLAANDEREN // C.DIGITAAL
NAME : www[dot]freecardserver[dot]com
PROTOKOL : NewCamd5.25
HOST : saidia-forum.ath.cx
DESKEY : 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
USER : plage1 , plage2 , plage3 =====> plage100
PASS : saidia.be.ma
PORT : 2921 - 2922 - 2923 - 2924 - 2925 - 2926 - 2927 - 2928 - 2929
CAID : 0500 - 0603 - 0100 - 0100 - 0604 - 1801 - 1830 - 1702 - 0919

I can ping host ok from laptop but nothing through tm6900 super... any ideas where i may be going wrong? as this is first time and i dont know where the caid info goes either

Last edited:
having a few issues trying to connect to a server... anyone online who could help?

Cheers

Edit//

ABSAT // JSC SPORTS // SRG SUISSE // NOVA // CANALSAT // D+ // SKY IT // TPS // ORBIT TVMAX // POLSAT // CYFRA+ // DIGI TV // C+FR // NUMERICABLE // PREMIERE // SHOWTIME // TV VLAANDEREN // C.DIGITAAL

I can ping host ok from laptop but nothing through tm6900 super... any ideas where i may be going wrong? as this is first time and i dont know where the caid info goes either

Hi mate, just tried the above using WSP on my laptop,tried various user names and different ports, comes back with same message "unable to connect to host", must be down at the moment.

Hope this helps.

Regards Finearrow

Cheers

Edit//

Aint tried CS on my Super yet but from what I have read here you dont have to enter Caid on the Super, Caid info is not required.

Regards Finearrow

now when i try to connect to a particulular ip my receiver shuts down automatically. got rid of it now its ok. hmm wonder why it does that.

The same thing happened to me as well. I wonder what the problem is.

Back