UK POI's for Gamrnin XT (Mobile)

dgc808

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all, I have finally managed to get Garmin XT Mobile working on my Nokia N95 :proud: after 2 or 3 days of messing about. Just wondering if anyone has any UK POI's & speed camera files for Garmin XT for Nokia N95? Got some in a zip file I downloaded but they arent much cop and all the distances are in KM instead of miles. I have a load on my PDA for Tomtom 5 just wondering if its possible to convert the ones for Tomtom Navigator 5 to use them on Garmin XT ?

Cheers DGC808

Have a look on ipmart forums there's loads of Garmin stuff on there.

good work,:Clap: all you need to do is convert the speed cam files and then load them to the device.....

So grab your self the speed cam files.
grab your self PoiEdit then load the speed cam files into that (use batch convert option) save them some where as Garmin Speed cam files.
Then open POi Loader - connect phone, then load the new speed cam files that you have just converted into the device and select MPH.

I manually load them in (you'll see what i mean when you get the programs) if you manually load the speed cam files in then you can change how you are notified....for example if you leave it to automatic then what will happen is that you would have to be over the speed limit before your are notified, no good for me...lol so i like to be notified when ever I'm approaching one if you get me....

Last edited:
Back