UK pair jailed for Stephen Lawrence race murder

pks00

Inactive User
Reaction score
Am I reading this right? I can't believe it after so many years. I thought they got away with it. Good news indeed.

A British judge jailed two white men Wednesday for the "evil" murder of black teenager Stephen Lawrence in 1993, one of the country's most notorious racist crimes which prompted a major police overhaul.

Source: Yahoo

How long did the get then ? and I bet once the get sentanced the grass the other people involved if the havent already

He sentenced Dobson, who was aged 17 at the time of the attack, to at least 15 years and two months in jail, while Norris, who was 16 at the time, was given a minimum of 14 years and three months.

not long enough if you ask me.

He sentenced Dobson, who was aged 17 at the time of the attack, to at least 15 years and two months in jail, while Norris, who was 16 at the time, was given a minimum of 14 years and three months.

not long enough if you ask me.

Sentences to be reviewed, and so they should. I remember the way they walked out of court 1st time round acting like tw@ts and showing no respect at all

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16430633

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I am glad justic has been made. Must have been heartbreak for the family. But ask me its not long enough. They should both get life in prison. F¤¤¤¤s.

Fb.

Back