UK Fixed Dish Channel Lists.

ToneDeff

Inactive User
Reaction score
Here's a FTA channel list for the UK with a fixed dish, should work for any "Enigma" based box, was scanned/made/tested on a TM600, updated it earlier for "derekwd" and thought some other people might find it useful as well..

It's not sorted into the same bouquets as freesat or anything, just used my own judgment for what section to put stuff into, pretty sure i got all the good channels let me know if i missed something :eatarrow:

Edit:
Here's a "Full" channel list i did for myself "fixed dish uk", like the other it's not sorted into the same bouquets as sky, just sorted how i wanted them. Thought i might aswell post this as other chan list on here is a bit old and has a few newer chan's missing.

It's got Sly "Anytime" channels added in "Entertainment -Temp-" and the other channels after "-Temp-" are channels from other bouquets that show scripted "Entertainment" tv shows but not 24/7, think it's got all the good stuff sorted but let me know if i'm missing anything good :p

Last edited:
Re: UK FTA Channel list.

mate showed me a few FTA channels i'd missed so i've added them and fixed vpid apid on some ppv xxx chans for "Full" list. also sorted the "Random" bouquet a bit more :proud:

Edit:
Just updated Full list again put couple of chans in wrong order.

Last edited:

mate showed me a few FTA channels i'd missed so i've added them and fixed vpid apid on some ppv xxx chans for "Full" list. also sorted the "Random" bouquet a bit more :proud:

cheers m8, which folders do i ftp the UK full list to?

@TimeShift
I use DreamBoxEdit to send channel lists.

but i think "satellites.xml" goes into
> /var/etc/

and all the other files go into
> /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/

Edit:
probably best to use DBedit or wait until someone says if that's right as i'm not sure.

yes it's got them in the "Entertain" bouquet under the "-Temp Ent-" marker.

i've done afew more changes to both, added MSK + MSK extra to FTA as msk seem to be showing fta stuff now and then, and on the Full list renamed some timeshift channels to match originals and added some missing radio channels. i'll post them soon

Edit:
Think this should be the last version until there's channel updates :p
added missing radio statios on Both lists, renamed quiet afew channels to proper names, and changed order on some of the Full list.

Last edited:

Added CNBC to FTA "News" bouquet as it's gone FTA

"Our decision to become a free-to-air channel in the UK is part of our strategy to aggressively grow our distribution across EMEA in 2010,” said a CNBC spokesperson. “Businesses receiving the channel and re-distributing it to multiple users are still required to have a viewing licence from CNBC."

& fixed "providers" listing on full list.

Last edited:
These changes on Both lists.

New frequency for Music India / International Bouquet
9XM is now Colors / International Bouquet
New Cream / X Bouquet

Also moved afew channels around on the Full bouquet..

Updates for "All" list..

New frequency for:
4Music
Kerrang!
KISS
Magic
Q
Smash Hits!
The Box / Music Bouquet

Removed:
LA Babes + HBW TV / X Bouquet
DW-TV / International Bouquet

Last edited:
Added New FTA channel Showcase to both lists / Entertain Bouquet

and moved MSK/Extra to Random bouquet on FTA List as it doesn't seem to be showing anything when i've checked it.

changed afew other things round on the full list since last update but can't remember what heh... think i fixed some more PPV channels pid/vid aswell.

@TimeShift
I use DreamBoxEdit to send channel lists.

but i think "satellites.xml" goes into
> /var/etc/

and all the other files go into
> /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/

Edit:
probably best to use DBedit or wait until someone says if that's right as i'm not sure.

Can someone confirm this is right or can I use mini-web OH and thanks for this tonedeff niceone. :proud:

Used DBedit at the weekend on a TM500 and it worked a treat !!! - Simples !

Added New frequency for FTA channel oMusic TV to both lists

on full list added New frequencies for Sky Arts 2 + Fox News

This is brilliant - thanks ToneDeff. I'm just about to attempt the transition from cable and these channel lists will be a big help.

yup 2 seconds with DB I notice it wants a blank pass which is always handy with my memory lol

cheers for the channel sort though very good

Added New frequency for FTA channel oMusic TV to both lists

on full list added New frequencies for Sky Arts 2 + Fox News

Hey mate, you might want to change the Sky Sports 2 you have in you list as it comes up with Rep Ire adverts at the breaks.
Really good work though and I have used it myself, adding in all the Sports stuff I use at weekends on 13e and other Sats.

:Cheers:

i seem to remember there being adverts in euros on some channels thought i was just imagining it. let me know if there any other dupe chans that i've used irish version :D

will change it in a minuet as there's new frequencies for some of the sports channels anyway.

and i got bored last night and manually added pid/vid/aid for all the box office channels so you "can" watch them now if you like trailers :D

Edit:
just updated full list think these should be the uk versions of sports chans.

Changed Frequencies for Sky Sports channels /Sport Bouquet
and added all the Box Office channels / Random Bouquet

Last edited:
Back