uglyjes

sunny stockport, whats the crack with this rom7 file

found a rom 7 file no joy mate, also left the box on a subscription channel still no joy.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG You are my hero nice one added the new magic stuff and BING in like Micky,

If i ever bump in to you mate a hole nights worth of beer on me

Nice one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry mate.............you have the wrong guy here.............the real heros are the creators and the jambusters..............

you wouldn't know coz you are just another one of those tens of thousands that need a quick fix and will never come back to help others..............just another dbox junkie looking for a tenner wrap !!

rodboy dont me get wrong , i know you are always helping out but for fooks sake calm down mate
what gives you the right to talk to him like that, at least he interacted and said thanks ,everyone starts somewhere and you will scare someone off soon with that kind of talk

Last edited:
rodboy dont me get wrong , i know you are always helping out but for fooks sake calm down mate
what gives you the right to talk to him like that, at least he interacted and said thanks ,everyone starts somewhere and you will scare someone off soon with that kind of talk

To true Hixy bang out of order, you need to chill out mate, funny my stuffs working yet i'm still here seeing if anyone else needs help.

I was a memeber of another forum which wasn't helping and i found this, like Hixy said i'm new here book and cover springs to mind !!

:Cheers:

I have absolutely no right whatsoever !!!!

I will kick my own ass for that one mate !!

To true Hixy bang out of order, you need to chill out mate, funny my stuffs working yet i'm still here seeing if anyone else needs help.

I was a memeber of another forum which wasn't helping and i found this, like Hixy said i'm new here book and cover springs to mind !!

:Cheers:

I was out of order mate but I'm humble enough to offer you my apologies for upsetting you.

All the best

Rod

I was out of order mate but I'm humble enough to offer you my apologies for upsetting you.

All the best

Rod

No hard feelings bud thanks for the apology, i'm new here but plan on stayin :Clap::Clap:

Thanks

Back