UFC72 channel

lagigolo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
UFC72 channel (Urgent)

Had same problem with UFC71, could find the channel with the epg although it kept saying channel unavailable. On channel its not showing the key symbol.

I remember with UFC71 people were hit and miss with it, and i was a miss.....but the fact it was only on for a few hours before channel stopped showing it never had the chance to look into it.

Its now on again tonight and looks like i am getting similar problem, starts at 19.45, get epg but channel unavailable. Any clues on this one, tried obvious things last time with cams...

As this is urgent (due to time limits), can anybody confirm if theres is working or similar to mine.

Last edited:
same? Any luck at all? Cant see anything on muh dreambox ex CW area

YEah, that'd really suck, I'm all geared up for it totally.
If not I've got a pace 400 coming, but I'll have to write a funcard for it ahh!

On dreambox ppv events 2, i get scrolling epgs from ufc to xxx to playboytv, don't look good on here.

I have found it on the same channel it was on last time. But remember I am in Belfast region so it may be different.

Dbox2

Front Row 33

Same channels as last time for me aswell 'Other NVOD' (frequency is in the service file for TW Liverpool area)

hmm, last channel scan now I think.........
I really dont want to give up!

Cheers fellas, am up and running...

@ Alan /rescanned dreambox but alas its not there, so not sure if your gonna see it, but definitely something that needs looking into for future events.

(am off to watch...)

<transponder id="007a" onid="f020" frequency="730750000" inversion="2" symbol_rate="6952000" fec_inner="3" modulation="3">
<channel service_id="0275" name="PPV Events" service_type="01"/>

hope this helps.

<transponder id="007a" onid="f020" frequency="730750000" inversion="2" symbol_rate="6952000" fec_inner="3" modulation="3">
<channel service_id="0275" name="PPV Events" service_type="01"/>
</transponder>

add that to the service.xml

it will only work if your in the same area id guess?

I didn't think this was the way you entered it from a dbox service.xml to a dreambox one, or was you getting confused.

Back