UFC 70 on cable tonight?

yeah I think virgin are having serious problems with the feed, I think virgin will have a lot of complaints about this as I would be seriously piss off if I had paid £15 to watch a feed that is virtually unwatchable!

picture is perfect here, just i had a service removed thing for a few mins, dbox section are moaning about the quality, i must be getting lucky as its a1 here.

Picture is perfect here as well.

For some reason an exclamation mark (!) has appeared by the side of the channel name though I have renamed it to PPV.

did you have perfect picture for the bisping fight?

yep spot on he messed that guys face up good, that gash on his forehead was awesome. i lost service for 2 mins after the fight then it came back on before the next fight, spot on pic all night in fact better than average picture that i usually get on ppv events.

ex c&w and im wathing on the channel i listed earlier, i just asked my other half to look at the pic and tell me i wasnt imagining the quality she agrees its almost hd quality on our plasma, (it aint obviously but its better than normal for sure).

holy shit what a kick...........best ever....out before he hit the deck.............

holy shit what a kick...........best ever....out before he hit the deck.............

Wasn't it just, where did that come from??!!
I'm surprised Cro Cop stood up after considering the position of his leg as he fell.

I reckon he's done abit of damage, but CroCop is tough, he probably started to feel the pain after getting backstage....probably be out of fighting for a while, he was obviously disappointed, but his interview, he didnt sound too interested in coming back!

did you have perfect picture for the bisping fight?
No, it was perfec then went poor when bisping fight was on in the 1st round. Then after the bispring fight it went back to perfect. Must have been a cc problem.

Back