UFC 70 on cable tonight?

GaryM

Inactive User
Reaction score
I'd love to watch UFC 70 which somebody in the general topics section confirmed was on PPV events 1.
Is this channel available via Virgin on the Dreambox? I have a channel marked as PPV events 2 however though this is currently blank.

It's just PPV events, on now but the picture is awful :)

Frenchman

I HAVE LIVE EVENTS BUT JUST A BLANK SCREEN CAN anyone point me in the right direction
thank u

Not picking anything up in my area which kind of sucks (been waiting, what feels like months to see it...I guess i'll just have to pick the 720p version up when it finally arrives for download) :(

Anyone have any transponder id and service id's that might be worth giving a try (TW - Liverpool)

Same here, have PPV events and PPV events 2. Strong signal on both, good AGC and 0 BER though no picture on either channel :(

Really wanted to watch Bisping.

just did a rescan on my dreambox and its on a channel called 635 0x231 no epg but its on, ex c&w area,

not on ppv event or ppv events 2 on mine but the above channel it is, and its spot on if i didnt know my dream couldnt stream hd i would have sworn it was, but i know it cant lol, awsome picture/audio

Last edited by a moderator:
Working here with perfect picture, Freq 747020MHz.

Picture is better now, it was pixallating very badly to begin with. I wouldn't go as far to say the picture was of HD quality, I have HD and this is no where near.... although very watchable :)

Frenchman

so do i and i never said it was hd (impossible for starters lol), but it is very good and better than standard pics on my hd plasma, your stream may vary from mine (hence your pixalating which i havnt got) and also your tv wont be the same as mine,

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this different to Cage Rage that I have found a feed for on my satellite?

Is this different to Cage Rage that I have found a feed for on my satellite?

Not sure if it's the same one, but the feed for this is on 22w,11511h,5632,3/4 Channel Name : ARQIVA SNG

Frenchman

found that one but its in HD and scrambled :(

I'll have to make do with Cage Rage from Wembley.

Are you sure m8 I have it on here no proble it's in SD.

Frenchman

arrrr mines just come up service removed, doing rescan to see if they just shifted it.

was on a channel called 635 0x231

arrrr mines just come up service removed, doing rescan to see if they just shifted it.

was on a channel called 635 0x231

Mine did, came back after a couple of mins though (on same channel)

Back