ucodes

ikonos

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi there, would some please clarify this.

i went into my ucodes and found the following info.

avia500.ux
avia600.ux
cam-alpha.bin
ucode0014.bin

would this info be right, just wondered beacuse there is a 500 and
600 in there.

thanks

jean

ikonos said:
hi there, would some please clarify this.

i went into my ucodes and found the following info.

avia500.ux
avia600.ux
cam-alpha.bin
ucode0014.bin

would this info be right, just wondered beacuse there is a 500 and
600 in there.

thanks

jean

thats right m8 avia500 is for original nokia dboxs while avia600 is for sagems and newer nokias the cam-alpha is to tell your box its cable not sat
ucode0014 is for some sagems and for recording and stuff

cheers

which files should i have in there, i have a nokia dbox 2 with 2 chips. as i think i may have changed something when i flashed with new eginma image then just the remote.

Last edited:
unless you have space probs dont touch them just leave them alone there not active so no need to change them or delette them m8

you only use the ones that is active and best to keep them all for future use

cooltool said:
err what is this ucodes any way?

Translated via babelfish:

The UCodes consists of the following files:

cam alpha.bin (131,072 byte) * Firmware to use the CAM chip (SEC). Cam alpha.bin must fit the used Smartcard: * Kabelkarte (K02) the ending D * Satellite map (P02, S02) the ending E (also necessarily for the use of the DBox2 as pure FTA-Receiver)

ucode.bin (2048 byte) * Firmware for the MPEG Demux chip AViA GTX/AViA eNX. (in new images any longer compellingly not needed, there one ucode.bin in the image is contained already.)

avia500.ux (101,374 byte) * Firmware for the MPEG decoder chip AViA500. (this chip was blocked only in old Nokia boxes.)

avia600.ux (128,214 byte) * Firmware for the MPEG decoder chip AViA600. (this chip was blocked by all three manufacturers.)

cheers mgb for that info

my nokia but i wouldn't nessecary say the old one lol

is using the avia500 and runs very smoothly

but that is a good piece of info m8

cheers

Back