UART of BCM

I have telnet in 7346, 7356 and 7358.

All CFE is original by operator, bug in bannerapp.out

can someone give me little bit more info maybe a way to get inside my BCM7358 on the Kaon Box :(

BCM7346 = BCM7356 i have uart opened in "cfe" and I have telnet acess in LINUX after "CFE" i have 2 open way.
BCM7358 i have telnet acess in linux after CFE. i have one open way.

BCM7346 = BCM7356 i have uart opened in "cfe" and I have telnet acess in LINUX after "CFE" i have 2 open way.
nice, are you can get dcwpk also ?

no,, I donk know the way.
I believe is the same STi in adress diferent.

I can control de nocs driver.

hmmm, bad also. should is hard get dcwpk from BCM

Look for project HD+ VideoWeb 600S Dump (BCM 7406), and you can start playing with BCM ;)

Cau Adas

what project ? :D the box have default uart opened and too CPu is first generation broadcom .. ooch ty pšonko copy/paste man .. you still not known nothing :D

and you think that adas knows something besides photos of the mainboard and CPU? is like any Polish just get it, disassemble and then pass it as own

@
Klivo, Vlado Fogo, J.....

I'm doing something in your case, what have you done, NOTHING. :D

"Stary Blasko co ojebava tazko"

Cau Adas

Hi?
Any frient know how to bypass cgnat? I have only ipv6 in my router, how to ipv4 newcamd, connet on my ipv6 OScam??

Hi, which decoders are you referring to?

@
Klivo, Vlado Fogo, J.....

I'm doing something in your case, what have you done, NOTHING. :D

"Stary Blasko co ojebava tazko"

Cau Adas

you is only freeloader and copy/paste man and on every forumyou writed stupid messagess.

" Widze, ze zaczales kopac w digi.. no ja zacznęm publikowac parki NUID/DCWPK dla NC + na forumach publicznych "

BTW: pierwsze ostrzezenie

NUID = 84xxxx8E
dcwpk = BExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx42

Keyset has 0-7 keys.

Nobody prevents you from publishing, but I don't know if it is advisable.

DIGI TV is now ready :D

Until today, I have not published keysets, because I do not see a purpose in it.

Cau Adas

heh..
congratulations on the speed of Polish hackers .. this package has been working for more than 5 years :D
and only this works for your dcwpk1 key from pace max:

Jednotka HD
Dvojka HD
Markiza HD
Doma HD
Dajto HD
JOJ HD
Plus HD
JOJ Cinema HD
Wau HD
CT 1 HD
CT: D/Art HD
Nova HD
Nova 2 HD

even that changes from time to time..

for a full package you need a key (drabinky chuju )from kaon or digi / lama CI module and this is end of way for pššššššššonko pseudo hackers :D

Back