Type Writer Text

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
ok so you see the eye catching text that types at the top of the board :)

well anyone want to re-write it for me as i done it fast ... you will also get full credits at the end :)

and maybe someone or all of you could maybe do this once a month and then we could update it and keep it up 2 date :)

so post like this

Welcome to digital world ... blah blah

the best blah blah blah

we also blah blah

thanks very much to anyone who helps as i wrote mine out fast some areas are good but it could do with some work and a fresh point of view :)

typewriter looks more like ticker tape

but yes m8 nice really looks the part

yeah ticker, typewriter whatever lol

i need help to re-write my wording as it would benefit the boards if some clever sod had better eye catching material ;)

As in the little bit of Java as below??
ala bbc footy scores of the 80's?:)

<script language="JavaScript">
<!-- begin
var max=0;
function textlist()
{
max=textlist.arguments.length;
for (i=0; i<max; i++)
this=textlist.arguments;
}
tl=new textlist
(
"Welcome to Digital World..... things will never be the same again !!!",
"We are the best site on the net for uk digital Hacking!",
"We cover everything from digital TV to GSM phones and uk console chipping aswell as PC Problems.",
"Join in the fun aswell we have a huge CD Cover Section with over 4000 Covers.",
"TeleWest, NTL, digital Cable has fallen and cant get up... learn how right now..... RIGHT HERE !!!!",
"Digital World has a very experianced team, we deal with PC Problems all day... so ask us first",
"MEMBER SHIP IS FREE AND SO IS EVERYTHING WE HAVE !!!!, SO JOIN THE BEST...... JOIN DIGITAL WORLD."

);
var x=0; pos=0;
var l=tl[0].length;
function textticker()
{
document.tickform.tickfield.value=tl[x].substring(0,pos)+"_";
if(pos++==l) { pos=0; setTimeout("textticker()",1000); x++;
if(x==max) x=0; l=tl[x].length; } else
setTimeout("textticker()",50);
}
// end -->
</script>

i might be able to make a script that uses php and you to enter the footie scores ??? or any news you want from a page :)

actually i could vry easily ??? let me whip it up now quickly ..aint coded since the cable section i made so it might be rusty :)

Back