Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

two dreamboxes one virgin superhub

whyzer

Inactive User
Hi guys,
can u please help

I have got 2 dream boxes! a 500hd & a 600pvr
both have their own c-lines, their own Ethernet cables
BUT THEY ARE RUNNING OFF THE VIRGIN SUPER HUB
but i can only watch one at a time??

PLEASE HELP

Hi guys,
can u please help

I have got 2 dream boxes! a 500hd & a 600pvr
both have their own c-lines, their own Ethernet cables
BUT THEY ARE RUNNING OFF THE VIRGIN SUPER HUB
and i can only watch one at a time??

PLEASE HELP

ive tried changing the ip addresses!!
still did not work.
i can still get the free channels working but thats it.

yes the there are two different c-lines

these are the mac address & ip addresses

00:09:34:28:84:6f 192.168.xxxxxxdm600 original
00:09:34:28:69:69 192.168.xxxxxdm500hd clone

two c-lines two different suppliers

Last edited by a moderator:
u need to cheap the ip address in the boxes in settings network they have to be different

Sent from my iPhone 4
using Tapatalk

ok as smirnoff has said what way have you wired to the dish?
Also does each box clear if it is the only one connected?
I would also double check the cline is input correctly in the cccam.config checking you have not accidently duplicated them

Re: virgin super hub & two dreamboxes

Unless you've set them to have static IP addresses (often done for servers) then the boxes should not interfere with each other in the slightest as far as the network is concerned.

The fact they are interfering implies one or more of several different problems.

1/ Both boxes are connected to the same sat feed via a splitter - you CANNOT do this. Each box requires its own lnb connection.

2/ Both boxes are using the same IP connection. THis would mean one or both boxes are set for the same static IP address. Again you cannot do this. If you want to use static IP then you must make sure each box is set to a different IP address.

3/ There is a problem with both boxes trying to open the same destination port at the same time. The hub software shouldn't really have a problem with this and should be able to easily keep track by setting different source ports but these hubs are known to be problematical with port allocation. I suggest you try to disable the hub router and use a proper external router that actually works !

I have merged and moved all your threads to here as there is no point creating different threads for the same problem

How it worked for me was I disabled wireless connection from hub and used my old belkin router to make two dreamboxes work. 1 connection connected directly to hub second to my router. I tried connecting both to same hub that did not work. So try my method. Hope I helped.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Back