Two Blondes

allanj

Inactive User
Reaction score
Tracey and Dawn, two blondes, went out one day and each bought a pig. When they got home, Tracey turned to Dawn and said 'Dawn how are we gonna tell who owns which pig?'

Dawn says 'Well Tracey, I'll cut one of the ears off my pig, and then we can tell them apart'

'Ah that’s a great idea' says Tracey.

This worked fine until a couple of weeks later when Tracey stormed into the house. 'Dawn' she said 'Your pig has chewed the ear off my pig. Now we’ve got two pigs with one ear each. How we gonna tell who owns which pig?'

'Well Tracey' said Dawn 'I'll cut the other ear off my pig then we'll have two pigs and only one of them will have an ear'

'Ah that'd be great' says Tracey.

Again this worked fine until a couple of weeks later when Tracey again stormed into the house. 'Dawn' she said 'Your pig has chewed the other ear off my pig. Now we’ve, got two pigs with no ears. How we gonna tell who owns which pig?'

'Ah this is serious, Tracey' said Dawn 'I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll cut the tail off my pig. then we'll have two pigs with no ears and only one tail.'

'Ah that'd be great' says Tracey.

Another couple of weeks went by and you guessed it, Tracey stormed into the house once more.

'DAWN' shouted Tracey : 'YOUR PIG HAS CHEWED THE TAIL
OFF MY PIG AND NOW WE GOT TWO PIGS WITH NO EARS
AND NO TAILS!!!!!!!!!!! HOW THE HELL ARE WE GONNA TELL 'EM
APART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

WAIT FOR IT!!!

'Ah f**k it' says Dawn, 'How's about you have the black one, and I'll have the white one.'

Back