TwinHam 2031 on 64Bit?

Coolur

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Gang

Can anyone confirm if the TwinHam 2031 will work under Vista64 or Win7 64... I can only seem to find 32Bit drivers.

Please put me in the right direction if there are 64Bit working drivers.

Thx

Coolur

There are no signed 64bit drivers so no you can't because 64bit only allows signed drivers... Unless your willing to press f8 at startup everytime and allow windows to load unsigned drivers (use the 1.2.3.8 Drivers)and then it will install and work. It would be better if this could be automated but I'm not sure if this is possible.

O.K just had a quick look and found this but I ain't tried it myself

Every time when we try to install any hardware drivers which are not signed by microsoft, Windows shows a warning of Unsigned driver dialog box. The reason of showing warning message is to protect the stability of your Windows operating system as such drivers are not passed in Microsoft windows driver compatibility test.
In Window XP you can still install unsigned drivers but in Windows Vista SP 1 and Windows 7 Microsoft has introduced very restricted module of driver signature enforcement which doesn’t allow us to install any incompatible unsigned drivers.
If you want to bypass or disable Unsigned Driver warning message then Here is small freeware utility Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider which allows you to install and load unsigned drivers dynamically on your Windows 7 and Vista.

So try that and see if it works, please report back on your success or lack of so it can help others also. ;)

Last edited:
Thanks m8 i will give the driver signing util a try as it appears its my only option... Will try and do this over the weekend and report back.

Regards

Coolur

There are no signed 64bit drivers so no you can't because 64bit only allows signed drivers... Unless your willing to press f8 at startup everytime and allow windows to load unsigned drivers (use the 1.2.3.8 Drivers)and then it will install and work. It would be better if this could be automated but I'm not sure if this is possible.

O.K just had a quick look and found this but I ain't tried it myself

Every time when we try to install any hardware drivers which are not signed by microsoft, Windows shows a warning of Unsigned driver dialog box. The reason of showing warning message is to protect the stability of your Windows operating system as such drivers are not passed in Microsoft windows driver compatibility test.
In Window XP you can still install unsigned drivers but in Windows Vista SP 1 and Windows 7 Microsoft has introduced very restricted module of driver signature enforcement which doesn’t allow us to install any incompatible unsigned drivers.
If you want to bypass or disable Unsigned Driver warning message then Here is small freeware utility Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider which allows you to install and load unsigned drivers dynamically on your Windows 7 and Vista.

So try that and see if it works, please report back on your success or lack of so it can help others also. ;)

Back