twin tuner?

Do you just have the 1 dish ?

If so to maximise both tuners and get the best from them you need a dual lnb so you can have 1 lnb feed to each tuner !

Is your motor a usuals motor ?
thanks AJT and Ferret for your reply ok i start with astra at 28 and i wish to watch on channel and to record one or two channels we say two different transponder
motor diseq i can use diseq or usals latest black hole image
thank you any help is very appreciated
yokibear

t

How many dishes have you got?
How many cables have you got from the dish/es to your receiver?

Hi it all depends on what you want to receive..ie what satellite
you can get settings from feeds(plugins) but again its all dependent on image your running and what sat.
This information would be handy if you are going to get help.[/QUOTE
thanks AJT i have motorised dish running on the latest blackhole with catseye setting modified to from 30 east to 30 west my bit of confusion is when i try to record on astra 28 degres one or two channels and watch another one what will the 2 tuners configuration
thanks m8

If you have only one cable feeding your tuners, then you are limited in what you can do. A twin tuner should have two satellite feeds to be more effective.

Anyway, the tuner config should:

Tuner with motorised feed.
Simple, Positioner. Then input your co-ordinates. (I am sure you have these already.)

Tuner without feed
Loopthrough to (connected to the tuner with satellite feed).

The internal loopthrough setting does not work with all images. It will give you ability to record channels on same quadrant of satellite signal as what the main input is on.

If you have only one cable feeding your tuners, then you are limited in what you can do. A twin tuner should have two satellite feeds to be more effective.

Anyway, the tuner config should:

Tuner with motorised feed.
Simple, Positioner. Then input your co-ordinates. (I am sure you have these already.)

Tuner without feed
Loopthrough to (connected to the tuner with satellite feed).

The internal loopthrough setting does not work with all images. It will give you ability to record channels on same quadrant of satellite signal as what the main input is on.

thank you for your reply the tuner i have is dual tuner how can i loopthrough?

It is software based. As stated, not all images support it. Try it and see if it works on your current image.

thank you very much bro got it thanks it is working what i was looking for
your a star

Back