TWD (The Walking Dead) - XBox 360

Exos

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a bit of a spate playing my 360 over Christmas, have quite a few to play Assassins Creed III, COD, Halo4, but I chose to start of playing The Walking Dead.

There aren't many games that grab my attention and make me stick to them, I get bored very easily with Car games, may have a blast around the tracks but i never really play them in earnest, I was always more of a Mass Effect, Fable, Assassins Creed style and some of Halo and COD, those games which to a degree need to make me think.

But WOW, what a game, totally atmospheric and it's done in such a way it leaves you wanting more, each of your choices affect the gameplay and some of which come clear towards the end of the game, characters traits or whether they live or die are based upon your decisions.

It's only 5 episodes long, but it done in such a way that you play through what is a "TV Episode", which the whole "Previously On" and "Next On" style, OK it took me 2 days solid to complete, but I expect it to continue and not to leave any spoilers but the ending leaves you wondering (as with the TV Series) and open to other episodes, maybe DLC or via another release.

Definitely my Game of 2012.

Last edited:
Gotta agree with u ,im loving it got to episode 4 up to yet , im loving how ur choices effect the others episodes i just might play through it all again doing the opposite

Out of curiosity, did you take the food and tools from the abandoned car or leave them?

Definitely my favorite game of 2012.
I didn't take the food.
I like that the game seems like every decision and every story development is up to you to decide. Of course almost everything is already decided for you, the main story beats. It's the characters relations you can change, not the story itself.

i cant find it, does anyone have a link for the game.

Back