tw broadband

rebel

Member ++
Reaction score
just received yet another offer for tw bband only 17.99 month.the speed is 200 something kb is this any good or should i opt for 512kb one.

256Kbps Is OK for browsing but that package also has restrictions on how much you can download so if you want to download music or films etc the 512K package would be better.

Instead of 512K you actually get 768K because they did a 50% more speed free on everything but 256K.

any idea how much it costs??got a phone already already with tw eurobell but using standard dialup it costs me a small fortune??plus the missus moans about the bill!!!!!!!

si i only pay for calls made on phone???how about digital tv is that included as got basic analogue package at present!!!!!!!!!!

Just found this.......

£25 a month with another Telewest phone service or £27.99 a month when ordered alone
Special offer free installation and an extra web discount when you buy online offer ends May 31st 2004
Prices quoted are for payment by Direct Debit

seeing as you have anologue im sure they would install digital at the same time at no cost to you.....

i had broadband and digital cable fitted the same day and they didnt charge me for any installation,fingers crossed if you phone and asked im sure they would offer you the same deal ........ :)

Back