TV screen replacement

Grimeire

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

So got a new TV and long story short within a few hours the screen got broken.

TV is brand new so not sure if it will even be possible to get a replacement screen.

Anyone have any idea where I could get a replacement screen for this a Toshiba 43" UHD TV model number 43ua2063dbl.

Thanks

OMG you could take the back off and see if you can see a parts number for it on the back of the led screen

probs are expensive to replace ?

Ill get the part number tomorrow. The TV was only €300 so I bet it it will be probably be cheaper and easier to buy another.

Worth a shot m8

If everything ells is working you could sell the parts on fleebay

I would love to hear the long story and who was responsible?
I had a new TV years ago it was the dogs, the base was motorised, so I could rotate the screen using the remote.
On day 2 my son 23 was supposed to be loooking after his son 18 months.
My son fell asleep.
My Grandson scraped his favourite car across the screen.
I couldnt get a replacement screen and hated watching that tv

I would love to hear the long story and who was responsible?
I had a new TV years ago it was the dogs, the base was motorised, so I could rotate the screen using the remote.
On day 2 my son 23 was supposed to be loooking after his son 18 months.
My son fell asleep.
My Grandson scraped his favourite car across the screen.
I couldnt get a replacement screen and hated watching that tv

Being reminded of that every time you look at the TV would of driven me mad.

Not a long story just couldnt of been bodered to explain. So took the TV out of the box and put it next to the wall that is next to the living room door as i needed to get the bracket to put it up. Misses came back early from work and dropped her bag on the TV as thats where she always puts it she says.

I got it sorted in the end the house insurance said they will cover it to cant complain.

Back