Tulisa talks

vid ok,if i had a blowjob like that i would fell some what robbed, sink it to nuts love!!!

Hmmm. I've got a lot more respect for her after posting that video. We all have a laugh about these sex tapes, I know I do, but I guess there's a big difference between slappers like Katie Price and Pamela Anderson appearing in these things, compared to someone who has had what should've been an intimate activity from their past released into the public.

I feel quite sorry for her that she's been put into a position where she feels she has to respond something out of her control. She's made a big jump into the mainstream off of the back of the X-Factor - not my cup of tea but none-the-less she's attracted fans and audiences from all walks of life including many children. As much as it shouldn't, I bet this will affect her standing when it comes to future professional work.

Being a 'celebrity' means you give up some aspects of your private life when you're 'papped' or hassled when out and about... that's bad enough pushing the boundries of what should be expected but shame on the guy for posting this out of spite or malice. I guess the lesson to be learnt is not to video yourself in these situations but when you're in a stable relationship, there's nothing wrong with spicing things up.... it's a shame it can come back to haunt you years down the line. I was married for 10 years and thought everything was fine and now I'm seperated wondering what the fook happened, so you never can tell what the future will bring.

p.s.

On a lighter note if I was hung like that guy I wouldn't be denying it was me in the video

Hmmm. I've got a lot more respect for her after posting that video. We all have a laugh about these sex tapes, I know I do, but I guess there's a big difference between slappers like Katie Price and Pamela Anderson appearing in these things, compared to someone who has had what should've been an intimate activity from their past released into the public.

I think the problem was that she goes around denying it was her, threatening court injunctions, blah, blah, blah. If she had just put her hands up to it then this would have been buried days ago.

I think the problem was that she goes around denying it was her, threatening court injunctions, blah, blah, blah. If she had just put her hands up to it then this would have been buried days ago.

Maybe buried in a few days to you but not for her. It think I would probably panic and have the exact same reaction. Can you imagine how it would hit you, thinking you've got to face your parents and explain that, and to nearly every single person you know (and don't) who will look at you with judgement. I don't think any of us could really know how desperate we'd be faced with that situation... I've felt the need to lie in the past for much less.

I can breathe through my ears and like a good rug munch as much as the next man, but I wouldn't want to feel the shame and face my mum about it in tears because the neighbours have been looking down their nose at her.

She new what she was doing and she new he was filming her doing the deed, as soon as she got on that talent show and her bank balance started mounting up his eyes started seeing pound notes.All the evidence was on his phone and he may have threatened her with blackmail for x amount of pounds. I bet it was all about money in the end.

She new what she was doing and she new he was filming her doing the deed, as soon as she got on that talent show and her bank balance started mounting up his eyes started seeing pound notes.All the evidence was on his phone and he may have threatened her with blackmail for x amount of pounds. I bet it was all about money in the end.

usually is or for a bit of cheap publicity. I think he's supposed to be some kind or rapper

I'm sure she is suitably embarrassed, but your in the public spotlight and if you've done something like this in the past no matter if its a half arsed BJ or something else, it will at some point come back to bite you on the arse if your ex thinks a) they will get something out of it, b) think they want some form of revenge oe c) its a cheap thrill. Accept it and move on.

Titmuss, Anderson, Hilton, Screech etc (ok maybe not)

That said, as much as she annoys me, I would ;)

The sexually explicit video was banned from the internet this week after Contostavlos’s lawyers obtained an injunction.

Well done; you stopped it proliferating across the internet....oh wait..

Last edited:
The lithal bizzle video is funny, he goes on about her sucking on that "purple dingaling"

Maybe buried in a few days to you but not for her. It think I would probably panic and have the exact same reaction. Can you imagine how it would hit you, thinking you've got to face your parents and explain that, and to nearly every single person you know (and don't) who will look at you with judgement. I don't think any of us could really know how desperate we'd be faced with that situation... I've felt the need to lie in the past for much less.

I can breathe through my ears and like a good rug munch as much as the next man, but I wouldn't want to feel the shame and face my mum about it in tears because the neighbours have been looking down their nose at her.

Reality is that she knew she was in the public eye so why allow the camera to be there first place. Its not the first celeb sex tape that has been 'leaked' and it won't be the last. Reality is if on tape then there is always a chance it could end up in the wild. And its not just celebs, there are plenty of sites where people upload video's of their ex's.

Reality is that she knew she was in the public eye so why allow the camera to be there first place. Its not the first celeb sex tape that has been 'leaked' and it won't be the last. Reality is if on tape then there is always a chance it could end up in the wild. And its not just celebs, there are plenty of sites where people upload video's of their ex's.

Speaking from experience...... ;)

See things like this (not just sex tapes) happing more frequent as technology get to the masses, end of day everyone's a walking reporter now days with a IPhone in hand.

See things like this (not just sex tapes) happing more frequent as technology get to the masses, end of day everyone's a walking reporter now days with a IPhone in hand.

iPhone in one hand...tulisa in in the other

I say, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush...

Back