TT Mobile 5 wanted for Nokia 6680

mattmate

Inactive User
Reaction score
As the title. Really struggling to find TT5 suitable for the 6680 anywhere. Can anyone help me out? Thanks, Matt

Somebody must know where i can download the correct version from. Anybody?

I have a copy running on my 6600 and 6630.its too large to email but it is out there its about 128mb

Managed to find this for you.

TomTom 5.20. Includes SouthEast and SouthWest Navigator maps. You can get a full GB map from the downloads section.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Link has been checked and is live. 70MB download.

Copy all the files to your memory card. You can delete the maps if you like and copy over your own.

Have fun!

Managed to find this for you.

TomTom 5.20. Includes SouthEast and SouthWest Navigator maps. You can get a full GB map from the downloads section.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Link has been checked and is live. 70MB download.

Copy all the files to your memory card. You can delete the maps if you like and copy over your own.

Have fun!

is that not the S60 version? Just by looking at the title. Tryin the download anyway

is that not the S60 version? Just by looking at the title. Tryin the download anyway

Works in my 6600 so should be fine in yours. Once copied, there will be a TomTom icon in your phone menu.

Have you managed to download it yet?? ive got it fully working on my Nokia 6680. ive got it all on disk at home. its an amazing program. i could try and upload it when i finish work. im pretty sure its about 132 mb, or something like that! But if your still stuck, ill upload it when i get home. and if you give me your email i can talk you throught how i set it up. its pretty simple really!!

Back