trying to get topology data from hot pursuit

i-zombie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
my step son want a copy of this running off so he can versus me over live-anyways i dont have a drive i can flash to 0800 so cannot use xbc for it,wxripper method wont get me valid files.

ive got a rgh slim i was wondering if ripping it to the hard drive on this machine would allow me to find the files i need,and how would i go about it

im assuming ripping to nxe-transfering to pc rebuilding as an iso then extracting the files,doesnt seem right to me

of if anybody knows where i can get the correct files for mfs hot pursuit i would appreciate a link

thanks

Use the file from the topology.rar , the experts recommend you do not use your own as there can be deviations from your own rips.Just get the iso and inject it through XBC.

One that ISO has been ripped and installed, if you've deleted the main ISO you can't remake one from the files, I found that the hard way when I'd copied all over my games to my jtag drive and then gave them all away only to find that I could not then make an ISO to burn the games back to the disks!..)

@ Dave. ( I rip using a BenQ with 0800 on it, To get the topology data for people would that be safe? just wondering if i have a game or two until the new AGBX is out i could make a few rips of the data, is it the AP25 that's I'd rip in XBC)

One that ISO has been ripped and installed, if you've deleted the main ISO you can't remake one from the files, I found that the hard way when I'd copied all over my games to my jtag drive and then gave them all away only to find that I could not then make an ISO to burn the games back to the disks!..)

Glad I'm not the only one to have found out the hard way. :)

I used to download the ISO, burn it to DVD and rip it to the JTAG but then I decided it was a waste of time burning it to DVD as I had a 'backup' of it stored on the JTAG. I tried to burn a backup of Arkham City using the JTAG folder which I copied onto my PC and created an ISO from but it was completely the wrong size and no amount of tinkering with padding etc would get the game to run from DVD. :(

Yip you can't remake an ISO from a folder....I found this after I'd given a spindle of games away! I don't know who got a bigger surprise, me or the woman that works at blockbusters when I started renting the SAME games that I'd already previously rented out! lolol....oh how I didn't laugh! lolol....

Use the file from the topology.rar , the experts recommend you do not use your own as there can be deviations from your own rips.Just get the iso and inject it through XBC.
there is no file for hot pursuit that i am aware of,only for blops and reach as far as xgd2 go

Back