Trying to get TM500 into miniweb gives 0 in display?

Redeye I

Inactive User
Reaction score
But with it booted normally I can get IP just fine.

Using UR 13-8 image, pressed the button for a very long time, UR page shows on screen but just 0 comes up in display.

Is there another way to edit cccam config? The TM loader doesn't seem to have the option and DCC doesn't work with the box.

Thanks

But with it booted normally I can get IP just fine.

Using UR 13-8 image, pressed the button for a very long time, UR page shows on screen but just 0 comes up in display.

Is there another way to edit cccam config? The TM loader doesn't seem to have the option and DCC doesn't work with the box.

Thanks

1) try entering in your browser: 192.168.1.0 while the UR display shows the 0 on the 7-seg display.

2)download any FTP program.. personally i use winscp (google it)

Try Menu 6, 5, 1 then set your ip, save settings, reboot holding power button on front of box till display shows last three digits of IP of box.

press the LAN button on remote while receiver is on, on the screen, youll see a tick box with DHCP next to it, ensure this is ticked and save, now try to enter the miniweb again

Thanks for your input guys, not sure what was happening. Had two of them at my mates and kept getting 0 in display via a BT router. I took them home and plugged them into my netgear and they seemed to work fine - only showing the last digit of the IP.

Very impressed with the box so far, seems much more stable than DMs I've used, bit of a pain only being able to edit one config line at a time via mini web but thats very minor.

you can edit files in a normal way with any FTP programme, the miniweb was created for people who cant ftp and edit config files, but still want to be able to have some control over their C/S config files

Back