Trust !!!!!!!

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Right guys as you can see there is a news section on our front page :) which i add text about Digital World ... its gonna be used for news updates and uk current affairs and anything that will interest Digital World Members :).

heres where the trust comes in im gonna make it open to members so you all will be able to add news to the main site www.world-of-digital.com ... only the first post will show on the main page !!!!! but there is a link to click and read more of your posts on the subject. But This is for the main page so no nonsense and messing about with this guys... im serious about this 2 i dont want the new guests ready to become members reading crap just yet !!!!!!!

if you mess about with this and i really dont want anything like this to happen you will be warned and first of temporally banned please when posting in these sections be very careful and double check your posts :).

theres not one member on digital world that i dislike (thats the truth :)) you are all gr8 and make this place what it is so please do me this one favor and keep it clean in here, i dont ask much from you guys but im asking this.

Back