Trojan

Gary Jackson

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys and DA....

anyone know of a good trojan finder and remover?.....

I think i may have someone accessing my pc!!!!!...strange stuff is happening.

Cheers

Gary :confused:

Hi Angel...

just used your programe ........it has found 2 trojans on my machine:Chainsaw:

both were bde exe. files:eek:

one said it was a "server"........!!!!!!

how on earth did these get in ????.....thought i was protected with my NPF,NAV and pro X.....

Gary

Hate to be a 'me too' but my Norton AV has just found a trojan (called PWR Hooker I think) and it can't remove it.

Could anyone send me an exe file for a trojan remover please?

cheers

currently at work i will send when i get home whats your addy ?

hmmmm, not as much as you have dutchy......lmao, ohhh and who was it that got captured for films?....rrlmfao!!!..:)

a kna......btw, shift that rug from the bottom of ur bed...i keep trippin owr it....lol

it wasn't me, i was workin, at least i think i was, depends who is askin LOL

sorry officer, it couldnt have been me, i was at work

no Al. i keep tellin ya its your turn next week......lol.......ohhh dear iv gotta explain this to DD next time i see her.....rrlmao, .....sorry dutchy i was gonna explaine....tee hee

Does anyone else have a working trojan killer that they could send me?

cheers

Could you please send me the file as well Dark Angel ,as I am haveing the same troube as rutters .

http://www.agnitum.com/download/tauscan.html

trial version of trojan scanner.

Tauscan 1.6 has a very intuitive interface with a familiar Explorer-like look and feel. Inexperienced users will appreciate the program's wizard, which guides you through the scanning process. Alternatively, the options menu lets you scan files; you can specify all files, target specific extensions, or use wildcards such as "?" and "*". A separate program, Tau Monitor, constantly watches the processes running on your system and warns you when a program you are about to launch may contain a Trojan. Tauscan has a reputation for being one of the most thorough Trojan scanners available.

Back