triple dragon or dreambox 500c ? (Cccam)

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
are the triple dragon linux box any good ? can you run Cccam on it ? if so can someone please explain how i go about installing the Cccam 2.1.4 on a triple dragon ?.

a friend has a TD but its freezing all the time.he was promised months back it would be ok by the sat guy who installed a motorised setup + triple dragon.i want ot install Cccam on it so i can get him back up and running.

thing is though i know nothing about the triple dragon im more of a dreambox/VU+DUO man myself.

would he be better with a DREAMBOX 500S ?

any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
the only person i know who has a triple dragon, bought it when they were new out, as he got one, i thought whats the point in me getting one to play with when i could borrow his lol, and hes used it once, and its been in the box, losing value ever since

i dont know why, but hes not impressed with it

ill ask him if he wants to get shot of it if youre interested

the TD is a very well made box a lot of people believe much better quality than the original dreambox's but i believe your better using CCcam 2.1.1 and it works ok also need to load the image New TD Image 26-02-10 there are forms out there that have TD sections where u will get a lot more answers, but sadly its day has been and gone but still a good box

Back