Trend micro, which program ?

thomson

Inactive User
Reaction score
I see that "Trend Micro" make some internet security programs.
I had a look on they'r website and they have quite a few different programs.

What iam trying to find out is, out of the programs that they have listed on they'r website, what one/s are best for Antivirus protection and Firewall/spyware/adware/hacker protection etc etc, I see they have programs called "suites", I imagine they are an all in one package but iam not sure.

Can someone please advise me, cheers :drink:

p.s
I prefer to have an all in one package to cover all internet security.

i use internet security 12 m8 sweet as a nut,only thing i pay for,30 mins to set up,although tho standard settings are obviously ok.

The suites that trend have are mainly for businesses. Suites for Exchange, lotus notes, internet gateway, workstations.

The main home PC suite they have is internet security 12. They have the various free online tools as well to help you out. Internet security does your AV, your firewall, and it does spyware now as well. Its rated in the top products for home users in a few reviews.

mkmagik786 said:
The suites that trend have are mainly for businesses. Suites for Exchange, lotus notes, internet gateway, workstations.

The main home PC suite they have is internet security 12. They have the various free online tools as well to help you out. Internet security does your AV, your firewall, and it does spyware now as well. Its rated in the top products for home users in a few reviews.
thanks for that magic :) BUT, i cant see that actual product on they'r website, can you please post a link or the link from they'r website, here it is http://uk.trendmicro-europe.com/index.php

Cheers :drink:

ok mate, got it, cheers :Cheers:

By the way, it seems like a not bad little program, its a change from norton for me anyway, I got so pissed off with norton the other day because it let in two virus's and then says it couldnt fix them, thats what i hate about norton :(

Back