Transformers 2: Revenge Of The Fallen Movie 4GB USB Flash Drive £5.99

Ordered one for my son for his school work, thank you!

Am I reading this right, that you get the USB stick, and the film for £5? I just ordered mine, but seems to good to be true to be honest. lol.

Am I reading this right, that you get the USB stick, and the film for £5? I just ordered mine, but seems to good to be true to be honest. lol.

Yes mate that is correct, I got the last one with Star Trek on it, Havent managed to watch it yet cos I cant get DivX to work as you have to install it first then it registers for something liek 6 pcs only and you have to watch it by December.

Yes m8 i got one for my son. The movie is in divx format on the usb stick and in the tin you get a code to unlock it. I think thats to stop it being shared.

Comes in a nice tin though and looks mint.

Yea agreed it does come in a nice package and looks cool

Sargie did you manage to watch the movie and I can not get mine to work for some reason even after registering at divx too

Yea agreed it does come in a nice package and looks cool

Sargie did you manage to watch the movie and I can not get mine to work for some reason even after registering at divx too

Ive not tried m8 not sure if my lad has. Ill ask him when he gets in from school.

I have read this one is plastic as opposed to the metal Star Trek one.

How big is it Jan? I wanna order one for the lad but if its too big bot going to bother.

Its about 3 or 4 inches total mate.

Its perfect for kids to take to school to use Zad mate, and would reccomend these to anyone.

Its about 3 or 4 inches total mate.

Its perfect for kids to take to school to use Zad mate, and would reccomend these to anyone.

I agree my 11 year old lad uses his to take his homework in...seems they don't use pen and paper nowadays.

It is a good size for the poclet an not so small that it's easily lost. And the storage tin is an added bonus as he can put it in their over the holidays.

Is it plasticy as I read elsewhere or is it solid metal like the Star Trek one

I manged to get it to work, now just got to find some time to watch it

Gone up to 7.99 now, I got myn this morning ordered when it was 4.99 :)

Back