Transfering everything from BM7000s to BM5000s

Alien Heads

Inactive User
Reaction score
I currently have a BM7000s & was thinking of buying the BM5000s for another room, my question is would it be possible to transfer everything from the BM7000s to the BM5000s so that i can have it working in the other room? If so how do i go about it?

not got bm7000s think you will just use usb stick go in to menu and backup your channel list and line

Attachments

• Blade_7000_The_Essential_Guide_P1_Feb_2011.zip
    582.8 KB · Views: 2
Thanks for your reply. The options i have when i go to "download" are RED=Save NDF which i assume is the channel list & GREEN=Save KEY would the key be the line?

The other option is BLUE=Save STB which i assume according to the instructions you posted is the full image/firmware.

You'll have to excuse my ignorance as i'm new to this only recently worked out how to edit my channel lists.

you can download channel lists for the blade700s / if you backup full image everything will be with it

9991 then pick your details write these down incase you do it wrong but yes its downloads then save as you said
but always have a back up of these as even a usb pen can corrupt

When i go into 9991 it asks for a pin to use any of the options in there & i don't have a clue what it is. The default pin for everything else on the box is 0000 but this doesn't work in the 9991 menu.

Edit: By chance i managed to find the password, it's 9991 :Laugh:

I selected CSInfo Save & it saved a text file CSinfo_20140206-201158.TXT

Last edited:
Thank you both for your help. I'll come back & ask you what i do with it when i buy the new box :D

also with the new blade firmware it has blade online for dl channels maps

Yeah i use the blade online on my current box to download channel lists then i edit them myself to suit.

Thanks again to both of you.

Just curious is there any Blade 5000s owners on here that could verify whether or not the channel list files is the same structure as the 7000/5402 as in .CNDF format

After having a look around they are in SSU format, so i don't think my channel lists will transfer over, & Clarke Tech Editor Studio which i use to edit my current channels doesn't give an option to save in SSU format.

Back