Track iPhone 4s

maca

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all misses had her iphone4s stolen in Manchester on Saturday is there any way to track it as the coonts turned off the location services had iPhone tracker installed sent it a message and lock saying contact for reward

think u will have to keep fingers crossed they got the message m8 .. its no good to them now if u have contacted your carrier and had is blocked

Hi all misses had her iphone4s stolen in Manchester on Saturday is there any way to track it as the coonts turned off the location services had iPhone tracker installed sent it a message and lock saying contact for reward

Sorry to say the native tracker is pants, i found my daughters some time ago but I was using iLocalis and i purposely didn't report the phone lost to voda for that reason.

You may be lucky and they haven't turned off location services, but rather just turned the phone itself off. Keep checking to see if it pops up.

iLocalis in cydia is a must m8 ,. they cant turn the phone off and it tracks to the door

Last edited:
Thanks guys not shown up yet barred sim so they couldn't run up a bill I'll just keep checking see if it ever turns up

Barred the handset aswell

also contact apple with serial number as blocked phones can be exchanged at the apple store if still under warrenty
so that would be my next step

would also keep an eye on fleabay as there seems to be a lot of phones being sold with no sygnal .

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

also contact apple with serial number as blocked phones can be exchanged at the apple store if still under warrenty
so that would be my next step

That was not what apple was telling me Didn't seem to want to know spoke to some stupid American waste of time

If the phone is barred and the handset blocked then there is no way for it to communicate out, ergo no way to tell you where it is....

Like I said, i purposely didn't report mine so the network was still active and I could find it, it was a risk but it paid off.

it is defo the case mate all that needs done is check the seriel number online if its still under warrenty then take it into the apple shop and say it faulty
its replaced there and then if under warrenty

Just rang apple Trafford and they told me they only replace the device with the same imei as the one you bring in how I don't know

I know what you are saying but these fookers can run up big bills on your phone and you are always liable for the cost until you report it seen watchdog other night girl had a 5 grand bill

its not the case mate the replacement is new imei and is then a fully working iphone

l take this back u cant uninstall the thing after trial has run out ,, nightmare , cant use power button ..

Back