Towercom Bulgaria @45° East ( One for Zorch)

digi247

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Mainly a quick write up for anyone thinking of getting into the Sat Feed game your gonna need one of these TBS6925 PCI-e Card, the spec on this thing is phenomenal there is literally nothing to touch it in the home market at present, Its been bugging me for a while from other places about people getting this feed and these channels etc... so i caved in and bought one not cheap @ £169.99 but worth it.

Got it installed pretty easy its not big it measures in length around just under 5 inches and comes with remote ir cable and a midi case bracket adaptor, Drivers are available from the TBS site and so is the software, Which you only need 3 for feeds CrazyScan,BLscan + Easy BLscan frontend and VLC which are all Free!

Anyway to give it a quick run out i decided to go for these on 45° east 11591 V 30000 3/4 an easy catch for most dishes the exception being these are Multi Input stream and ACM/VCM on the Transponder so as far as i am aware no receiver available for the mass market can render these. anyway low and behold screenshots below.

@Zorch your gonna want one of these buddy, Now all i need is my 1.2 Fibo Gregorian and a Mini me LOL and a plan to take over the satellite section (Loud Deep bellow Laugh:Devil:)

Regards

Attachments

• TBS6925 45 east.jpg
    TBS6925 45 east.jpg
    397.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 45° east BNT1.jpg
    45° east BNT1.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 13
hey ged, have you had a go at the sport italia channels on 12.5w with the tbs card?

STB's dont seem work with these channels no more,
i read somewhere that the tbs card works with them, but im not 100% sure,
would appreciate it if you could check it out! :)

hey ged, have you had a go at the sport italia channels on 12.5w with the tbs card?

STB's dont seem work with these channels no more,
i read somewhere that the tbs card works with them, but im not 100% sure,
would appreciate it if you could check it out! :)

Hi Saj

It does no problem, the Sport Italia and the MTV on the Transponders with Multistream i shall give it a whirl again later and get some screen shots up for you

Regards

Hi again digi247,

@Zorch your gonna want one of these buddy...

Unfortunately I can't afford to buy anything ATM mate... :grayno:

Now all i need is my 1.2 Fibo Gregorian and a Mini me LOL and a plan to take over the satellite section (Loud Deep bellow Laugh:Devil:)

If that's the case... then we'd better find you that elusive 1.2m Fibo Gregorian quickly then... :Yikes:

I also have a task for you mate...

Can your new TBS6925 PCI-e Card resolve/decode the signal on the following downloaded channel...?

Eutelsat 33A at 33.0°E

View attachment 72222(click on image to enlarge)

11.513 V [30000] 3/4 DVB-S2 [8PSK] 12.9 Mbps [Spot B Beam]

TM 5402 HD CI+ Super+
Signal Strength 97%
Signal Quality 85%

***Signal Locked***
***Channel Downloaded***

Top Calcio 24 [VPID 0201/APID 0202/PPID 0201] FTA

***No Audio/Video***

That's as far as I can get...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Hi Saj

It does no problem, the Sport Italia and the MTV on the Transponders with Multistream i shall give it a whirl again later and get some screen shots up for you

Regards

cheers mate! :)

your sorted with those channels,
they show a lot of boxing and championship footy! :)

cheers mate! :)

your sorted with those channels,
they show a lot of boxing and championship footy! :)

Hi Saj

No problems clears all 4 Multi streams not a problem at all

Mediaset 12.5 Stream 33.jpg Mediaset 12.5 Stream 34.jpg Mediaset 12.5 Stream 35.jpg Mediaset 12.5 Stream 36.jpg

Regards

Hi again digi247,

Unfortunately I can't afford to buy anything ATM mate... :grayno:

If that's the case... then we'd better find you that elusive 1.2m Fibo Gregorian quickly then... :Yikes:

I also have a task for you mate...

Can your new TBS6925 PCI-e Card resolve/decode the signal on the following downloaded channel...?

Eutelsat 33A at 33.0°E

View attachment 72222(click on image to enlarge)

11.513 V [30000] 3/4 DVB-S2 [8PSK] 12.9 Mbps [Spot B Beam]

TM 5402 HD CI+ Super+
Signal Strength 97%
Signal Quality 85%

***Signal Locked***
***Channel Downloaded***

Top Calcio 24 [VPID 0201/APID 0202/PPID 0201] FTA

***No Audio/Video***

That's as far as I can get...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Hi Zorch,

Tried it and not a problem:

Top Calcio 24 33.0 east.jpg

Regards

your showing off now m8 lol,regards mdt

yea ged stop rubbing it in with those vlc snapshots lol!

you know what mate, im even more tempted to buy one now lol :)

Now my good friend you know as well as i do when that Gibby is back up this will be next on the shopping list LOL

yea ged stop rubbing it in with those vlc snapshots lol!

you know what mate, im even more tempted to buy one now lol :)

You know you want one OH! YES!

To be perfectly honest i only got this out of curiosity due to some of the streams it can handle would it replace my DrHD or even Solo2 not a chance its more of on addon to these 2 than a replacement, I would imagine for most people paying £170 is an expensive addon toy that may get used every now and again but at the end of the day if you want to be able to receive everything then you have to cover all the bases

I would still consider the 5402 as a good reliable feed hunter and fringe reception unit the TBS just takes it that one step further.

Regards

Back