Tottenham or Arsenal for the champions league next season

Biggav

Inactive User
Reaction score
What do you think

Tottenham have 4th sown up now but I think Arsenal can win the champions league which will be a sickener for Spurs

I think Tottenham will get the champions league spot! And i think Arsenal will lose against Barca in the final!

primal said:
I think Tottenham will get the champions league spot! And i think Arsenal will lose against Barca in the final!

yes that sounds about right right but also they will lose henry in the process as well i think

barcelona will try very hard to get him to start next season if they can

cheers

primal said:

totally agree with that,for all i'd like the gooners to win i just cant see it happening. also agree with yido and think henry will be at barca next season:(

Yes but even if Tottenham do finish 4th which i think they will, it doesn't mean they will be in the champions league next season as everton finished 4th last season but then lost against villareal in the 2 qualifying games.

WHATEVER HAPPENS IT'S BEEN OUR BEST SEASON IN YEARS
4th or 5th even sixth I'll be chuffed with, had some great games during the season too.
We beat Bolton yesterday so that's near enough sealed it and I can't see AFC beating Barcelona but if they do then yes they deserve to be in champs league next year. just hope they can find a way so both go through.
come on barc
lol

Back