toshiba samsung sh-s223 should it burn 360 games ??

2primo

Inactive User
Reaction score
I just purchsed a new writer as my pioneer started to bad burn (cyclic redundancy errors )
So i opted for a sata writer but for some reason its not wanting to burn my images well the few i have tried , Although i only have tried one type of media
was wondering if anyone has this drive or knows why it will not work using image burn thx in advance

Why didn't you opt for another Pioneer, they have a few SATA models.

They really are the best for 360 games.

Twas what they had in the shop tbh , I assume it should write i just wondered if any one had one , Or could offer a reason why i would not
They get great reviews and seems well rated having said that im guessing there not burning 360 images lol

Twas what they had in the shop tbh , I assume it should write i just wondered if any one had one , Or could offer a reason why i would not
They get great reviews and seems well rated having said that im guessing there not burning 360 images lol

I've not really found a drive that would not work at all with 360 games.

I've found writers that were fussy with certain brands of disk and even consoles that weren't happy with disks burned in a particular drive, but there always seems to be a combination for every burner, it's just trial and error TBH mate.

Try checking the Samsung website for new firmware for the burner thi should help also what speed are you burning at, just been having a quick look at this and it seems they work better with cheap media for some reason

I was going to say what The Bouncer said. I thought I had up to date firmware on my Write, but it wouldn't write to DL discs at all.

double, nay, triple check you have the most recent firmware version. use nero drive tool if you have it to check the firmware revision of your drive or a similar tool if you can get find it on google.

Back