best blank disc for 360 toshiba drive.

f1maestro

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all, merry xmas, this is krazylegz older and wiser brother here. Does anyone have an opinion on the best discs to use on the 360 with a toshiba dvd drive. I have been using cheapo aone's which work perfect on my 360 with the samsung drive but its a different story when the same discs are used on the nephews newer xb360. my dvd writer is a phillips dvdr1628p1 with latest firmware. thanks in advance.

hi all, merry xmas, this is krazylegz older and wiser brother here. Does anyone have an opinion on the best discs to use on the 360 with a toshiba dvd drive. I have been using cheapo aone's which work perfect on my 360 with the samsung drive but its a different story when the same discs are used on the nephews newer xb360. my dvd writer is a phillips dvdr1628p1 with latest firmware. thanks in advance.
you should get a pioneer writer that will solve the prob with nephews if not poss then heard good things about verbatim disk but a little pricey i use ritek printable cheap and never fail use them for both samsung and hitachi

verbatims are the best out there ,also go for a pioneer 112 dvd writer

Back