Topless pictures of Kate Middleton published

google "kate middleton topless" under images, they are on there plus a bonus of pippa topless from 2006, btw thats my first ever google for naked women lol......not

Let me google that for you

I wonder when Kate's version is out?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
At the end of the day royals are just like celebs and if they are going to go around getting pissed up and dress as a nazi, run around nude or pose topless then they need to expect to get photographed and for it to be publicised every were.

At the end of the day royals are just like celebs and if they are going to go around getting pissed up and dress as a nazi, run around nude or pose topless then they need to expect to get photographed and for it to be publicised every were.

Sad but true :(

Wonder what real news happened while people were distracted by a few tits?

Distracted by the Government again?

Conspiracy theorist? Well, I remember when Mrs M first went topless. The slightest twitch of a leaf in the wind and her top was back on faster than the appearance of a Traffic Warden's ticket book.

Are we so shallow that 'The Royal Baps' cause such a commotion? Thank God I have a kitchen fit to do over the next few days...

:Laugh:

Conspiracy theorist? Well, I remember when Mrs M first went topless. The slightest twitch of a leaf in the wind and her top was back on faster than the appearance of a Traffic Warden's ticket book.

Are we so shallow that 'The Royal Baps' cause such a commotion? Thank God I have a kitchen fit to do over the next few days...

:Laugh:

a few tits? and here was me thinking Nick Clegg and David Cameron

tits_eddie_evans.jpg

load of shit. and should we leave them alone? no, why? lets face it if no one took any interest in them well they would be err nobodys? its a double edged sword im afraid, if you want the limelight dont be pissed off when people when your in it too much.

load of shit. and should we leave them alone? no, why? lets face it if no one took any interest in them well they would be err nobodys? its a double edged sword im afraid, if you want the limelight dont be pissed off when people when your in it too much.

Everybody, even celebs are entitled to a private life behind closed doors without people climbing up and hiding in trees a half a mile away to look in on them. The Harry thing is a completely different matter as he was in public, still what most of us would do if we were his age and single, but he should've known better. Kate is hardly an attention seeking whore is she? There's also a big difference between choosing to spray yourself orange, get a tit out and sleep with a team of footballers, and being born into something you have no control over, and clearly look uncomfortable with at times trying not to covert attention. As for William... he's not just another Royal. He's a future King of England and I bet there are times he wishes he could just lock himself away and not be gawped at.

Well Said :goodpost:

Yes its an invasion of their privacy. Thing is you reap what you sow. If you dont want pictures of your ribs plastered all over, keep them covered. I'll bet old Queenie is fuming that someone has taken these snaps....but she'll be more irate with Katy for showing the ribs in the first place.....and rightly so. Bet it's perked Prince Phil up tho!

Bet it's perked Prince Phil up tho!

Lol, poor sod will be in hospital for the weekend again for a 'bladder infection'. More like he's slapped it so hard it's swollen again.

Back