Top up tv

T

The controller

Waiting for info, I have a old on digital gold card, any one out there know if the encryption has been hacked yet, is it worth signing up for first month to get your box updated.

You dont need to sign up to update box. But you do to get a card.
Its not hacked yet and a goldie will be no use

Thanks

Many thanks IanBBB, If you get any updates to info keep me posted.

I am trying to contact person who did my gold card he was a bit of a wiz and might have some news, so i will post info if and when

Regards.

The controller said:
Many thanks IanBBB, If you get any updates to info keep me posted.

I am trying to contact person who did my gold card he was a bit of a wiz and might have some news, so i will post info if and when

Regards.
pmsl he is maybe one of the wizes on here lol

as far as i am aware the card is seca2
plus u need the update on ur box
somebody somewhaere must/is working on it as we speak

Yr can update your box by leaving it on ch25 (TCM) overnight (2 nights for Phillips) and turning it to Boomerang (33) or UKgold (17) the next day.

use menu-7-2 to check versions b4 & after

how is the update doing anything differnet to just add channels - i added channels and got them all but they is asking for a smartcard now.

Thus wot is the update doing???????????????

will the cards formats reqd be ok for elvis to handle.

rockhopper

IANBBB said:
pmsl he is maybe one of the wizes on here lol
ian bbb I dont see what is funny, I am trying to be helpful, for your info the person who did my gold card is running a system that gives him over a 1000 TV channels at no on going cost after his initial outlay. this includes all the sky channels.

his post dident sound funny to me m8, i thought he was just stateing a possibility

Got to agree with benny there m8, I think Ian was just being friendly saying there was a possability that your "aquaintance" was a member here, nothing funny in that

The controller said:
a system that gives him over a 1000 TV channels at no on going cost after his initial outlay. this includes all the sky channels.

ALL the sky channels or just the free to air chans?

loads of people have these systems

its highly possible your friend learned how to get the old tv going here, theres a lot of very clever members who help out a lot of poeple

Back