iPhone Apps Top Dreamboard Themes HD For The IPhone 4 - Jailbroken

biffo1

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, ive uploaded over over 60 of the best Dreamboard themes, the beauty with these themes is that all the set up and hassle is all done , you can edit all the themes also , ive put a few pics up just to show you a few ,see what you think, you can download a few of these themes through cydia, but most you have to Have a JAILBROKEN iphone, and be able to shsh into your device[please read the sticky on how to shsh https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/263454/

ErgoHD.png
Enroid2.png
Enroid1.png
Dream.png

Colours.png
ClassyHD.png
Cityscape.png
BrushedMetal.png

BoxerHD.png
BoxerHDWhite.png
Blackberry6.png
Black.png

BarredHD.png
Asymertic.png
Areo-Copy.png
AppleWebWhite.png

AppleWebBlack.png
AppleDesk2-Copy.png

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Have Fun

Last edited by a moderator:
These are great themes brian
just been looking through some of them, i was using appleweb black but i ilke the N6 theme too.
thanks for sharing mate.

Last edited:
HI Mate its called Appleweb Black version , in the themes pack there is a white version as well

yes thanks mate i managed to track it down. just trying how you get your diffrent apps into the right menu since there all under one menu at the min

Hi mate click on dreamboard so you can see each theme and on the theme u want , just press and hold and the options will come up for u to edit the theme so that u can put the extra icon where u want them

no dont think so as these are all HD versions of the themes , they do standard themes for the 3g models , i think i tried the inav hd on my 3gs and sent my iphone funny

no dont think so as these are all HD versions of the themes , they do standard themes for the 3g models , i think i tried the inav hd on my 3gs and sent my iphone funny

Cheers pal i will give it a miss then lol. Loved the weather app in those themes looks cool

Can these be used with the 3G model

as far as i know the non hd themes should be ok, not entirley sure if the hd themes will work on the 3g.

blueslimshady said:
thanks again mate

if it hasnt been done already you may need to set permissions to the theme folder and the plist file (in the theme folder)
otherwise the apps you move will return to the apps folder if you reboot or change theme
you will need a FTP prog such as winSCP to do this.

To Change permissions to edit icons:
Locate the theme in Dreamboard/Applewebv2 and hit the blue arrow. Scroll down till you see Ownership and change owner and group to mobile. Scroll down a little more to see Access Permissions and change those to READ,WRITE,EXECUTE.

Do the same for the plist

Last edited:
thanks for the icons mate i have this theme so they will only improve , nice 1

Last edited:
Where are my socks! I say, it really did knock my socks off! Thanks!

Back