21% of Britons Said 'Yes'

17% of Britons Said 'No'

And 62% of Britons Said عهد الأمن العالمي بواشنط

When asked "Are there too many immigrants in United Kingdom?"

21% of Britons Said 'Yes'

17% of Britons Said 'No'

And 62% of Britons Said عهد الأمن العالمي بواشنط
lol I like that one

I know its a joke m8 but is it not time all this immigrant and race shite was left off the forum. It causes nothing but hassle and its getting really boring now to the extent the forum is starting to see members leaving ect due to the nature of some of these post.
Lighten up m8. It's called a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
so your'e trying to blame me for English leaving this forum???? and that my post has caused him and others to leave??? if thats so then them and you need to GET A LIFE.....your honestly telling me you've never laughed at or told a joke aboute race???? let him without sin cast the first stone...

so your'e trying to blame me for English leaving this forum???? and that my post has caused him and others to leave??? if thats so then them and you need to GET A LIFE.....your honestly telling me you've never laughed at or told a joke aboute race???? let him without sin cast the first stone...

Ignore it mate, its a joke and meant as a joke end off.

Ok, there is some posts on religion lately on here.... them posts in itself are ok I feel, its when the "pc trolls" get involved they go bad....

English has left??

People look to deep into things these days, a little light hearted joking never hurt anyone. The PC brigade in my mind are the ones with the issues as they seem to find something wrong with aeverything these days. Stop looking too deep into things and accept them at face value--Jokes that what they are not racist slurs on others.

what did the 62% of britons say? can anyone translate it?

No i never mentioned any names m8 or did i say it was your post. Im saying of late there have been threads created that have become a breeding ground for racist comments etc. Its no pc . You started another thread which developed into a race rant imo (not your fault) as there are people just waiting to get involved for the wrong reasons. As for me needing to get a life. I have a very nice one thanks. As for hearing jokes about race. Yes i have heard loads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back