Anyone watch this?

Shocking facts about North Korea

The people are all brainwashed and by the way its portrayed

War is looming:lsabre:

Anyone watch this?

Shocking facts about North Korea

The people are all brainwashed and by the way its portrayed

War is looming:lsabre:

In order, No, are there any shocking facts to reveal? Maybe they are all brainwashed. Why is war looming?

Politics is a wonderful thing - maybe someone in the good old US of A is just trying to protect their arms budget?

Maybe if the West stopped sticking it's nose into everywhere else a lot of tosspot little countries would just shut up and stop bristling...

NK might release this B-movie propaganda all the time but it might be censored out here. Be interesting to see what Russia Today is saying about it.

I'm sure everyone knows NK probaby doesn't have a missile-mounted device. Their enrichment capability might allow them something like Fat Man or Little Boy but it ain't fitting on an ICBM or anything soon.

"I'm sure everyone knows NK probaby doesn't have a missile-mounted device. Their enrichment capability might allow them something like Fat Man or Little Boy but it ain't fitting on an ICBM or anything soon."

That's what we all hope, if one man is determined to get his hands on something, he generally does, if a whole country wants a nuke and have the funds they probably will ? it is, just a matter of time.

I reckon the USA and UK are leading us all down the garden path to hell.

We are just smoke screening our actions, when in reality, we are no better than the Germans, but with the (USA) it is all about money and OIL and power, Hitler was just Hitler, an antisemitic racist b@stard, the Yankees are just snidey twats and we follow them like puppy dogs.

Last edited:
it was a few English students that went into north Korea and secretly filmed for the 1st time on how the general public live, how is this propaganda when no Americans where involved in this?

I wonder how many people would have watched the Panorama programme, without the preceding controversy ?

Satanic Verses, and 50 Shades of Grey, springs to mind, same principle applies.

I watched it, a tad risky asking for a copy of 1984 from a North Korean library.

Back