Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TomTom HOME

Timbo

Member ++
If you don't know about TomTom HOME then you are probably struggling with your TomTom device.

See here for all the details of how you can use your computer to update your device and automatically keep it up to date.

It also updates to the new version 6 of the application where it looks and feels better than version 5 and also installs some nice new features like having to enter a pin code to use the device on start-up. SWEET!

Relates to all users who have TomTom GO, TomTom GO 300/500/700, TomTom ONE or TomTom RIDER.

Hope you like it as much as I do :Cheers:

new to this m8 and yes i think home is very good thiugh i have linmited experience of the tom tom, there are lots on the home page and i guess i have to experiment to find out he full usage as the info supplied was very limited, cheers

HI ALL I HAVE THIS ON MY PC AND THINK IT A MUST, IT HANDY BECAUSE IN STEAD OF MESSING AROUND IN THE LOOKING AT THE LITTLE SCREEN YOU CAN SEE IT IN ITS FULL GLORY:Clap: IT ALSO EASY TO PUT STUFF ON IT OR EDIT STUFF

how do you put music etc on it, i mean in which file? i have been told this is possible or are they having a laugh at my expense?

Back